[2.]

Author's POV,

Misty walked up to the group,

Misty: I am misty, from Cerulean City, Kanto region. Its nice time to meet you.

Serena: Kanto? Ash is from Kanto too!

I tried to show a surprised expression.

Ash: I'm Ash Ketchum from Palat town!

I offered my hand to do a handshake, but he kept his hand on the cap and Serena giggled.

Serena: He only shake hands with those he battles! Ryt babe?

Ash: Yes!

They both looked happy together, it ached my heart. I noticed that Dawn saw me from the corner of her eyes, she was going to say something to me, when..

????: Mist?

I turned around to hear a familiar voice.

Misty: Gary?

He gave me a grin and took me into embrace, Oh well.. we have been friends since childhood.

Gary: Its been like forever I met you Mist!

Misty: Yep! And whats with Mist again? Its Misty okay?

Gary: Nope! I prefer Mist!

He gave me a wink. Ah! This guy is so annoying. When, I noticed a girl with a cap and long brown hair, giving me a mad look.

Gary: Oh! I forgot that's Leaf, she's-

Misty: YOUR  GIRLFRIEND! NO WAY!

The girl blushed when I said that.

Gary: Ah! No! She's just a friend!

I giggled at his words.

Gary: Anyway, isn't it great, Ash?

Ash: Hum? What?

I flashed a look at Gary and he cleared his throat.

Gary: I mean... you got a new rival!

Ash: Well.. I don't naturally have battle with girls! My only goal is Red! He is so powerful!

Misty: Don't underestimate me Ash! I challenge you to a battle!

Ash: Pfft!

Misty: What's so funny?

Ash: I am just imagining the seen of your pokemons losing! Well, I am up for a battle.

I clenced my fist. I whispered,

Misty: Is this guy underestimating me? Whats with his behaviour!

Gary: Let him  be. He has changed. He is not that sweet and caring ash we knew! He is different he normally never bullies, but usally makes fun of people who are weak in battles!

I looked at Gary.

Gary: No worries! You have me!

Misty: As if!

I narrowed my eyes, he said loudly.

Gary: Ah! You always are sweet to him! Why are you heartless, and bossy towards me?

Ash: Seems like you two know each other for a long time.

Misty: There is no need for you to know.

Everyone including Ash looked at Misty with shocked expression.

Serena: How can she-

Dawn: Come, I will show you to the school office.

And Dawn dragged me away from the group.

Dawn: She may look like an angel but she is not! You must keep a distance from Serena. She loves Ash a lot! She could seriously do something.

I just nodded. I got my schedule and all.

Dawn: Wow! Me, you and May are in the same class! You can sit in front of us! We will have a lot of fun.

Misty: Who sits in front of you?

Dawn: Oh! that girl from earlier! the girl with cap, who you called Gary's girlfriend!

The moment makes me giggle again. Dawn starts to laugh with me. We entered the class, and I saw Serena playing with Ash's hands. I sure an a bit jealous! But, I ignored them and sitted beside Leaf. She gave me an awkward smile. When professor entered the class.

Professor: We have a new friend from kanto region. Please introduce yourself!

I stood up.

Misty: I am Misty. Its nice to meet you all!

Professor: Its nice to meet you too, Misty! I am Professor Juniper.

I bowed and sat down. The class started and someone pock me with a pen.

Leaf: Hey! I wanted to ask you, what's your relationship with Gary... I mean...Ah

Misty: Its anything, but not a girlfriend! So, rest assured!

I winked. She sighed.

May: But Misty is a real fighter you know!

I heard a whisper from behind I looked back.

May: You really had the nerve to challenge Ash! He is way to powerful. I am mean..

Misty: Just trust me! I am gonna show this guy, to never look down on others!