Message From The Author

To my fans,

I would like to start off by thanking anyone who reads this. It means so much to me when people read, comment or vote on my story. I always feel passionately about my stories, and I hope that people will like them. 

This book is an L.G.B.T book, which stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender. If people do not agree with the subject just don't read it. It is tagged as being L.G.B.T so there is really no excuse. I accept that my work will not be everyone's taste, but that is no reason to be nasty or hateful.

My book will also contain the serious issue of child abuse. So I added this as a warning to anyone who reads this book. I can understand people who cannot read about that, for many different reasons. I hope that I covered that well here.

I am not a professional author, I am just a girl who has a passion for gay love stories. I have read several and now I am trying my hand at writing one. If you have any questions or just want to talk about the story please feel free to message me.

I will answer all messages I receive and I appreciate any comments I receive. Whether you are giving me constructive criticism or praise. I love hearing from fans of my work. I would also like to say if you are interested in having your eyes open there is a published book you should read.

Prayers For Bobby by Leroy F. Aaron's. This book is life changing and eye opening. It deals with the suicide of a gay teenager in the 80's. And his mothers journey to forgiving herself over her choices when it comes to her son.

As I have said, I am always happy to hear from fans.

Hope you enjoy the story.

T.M. Harrington. x