Celebrating Firsts

During Christmas families get together and celebrate. Our memories of Christmas carry through to our adult lives. But one of the most memorable Christmas' is the one we spend with our soul mates.

A couple of days after Lexi was taken to hospital Aiden called around to the house to give us an update. Lexi was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and she needed to be kept in for a few weeks. I was relived that she had finally gotten the help she needed. Aiden thanked me again before he left the house. I seemed to be a favourite person among people for what I did.

When Christmas Eve finally rolled around I was in a better mood. Noah and I had spent a lot of time together up until that point. Waking up in bed beside him, was amazing. Every morning I had that to look forward too. That morning was no different.

I could feel breath on the back of my neck. Still tired though, I fell back to sleep. Waking hours later to kisses being pressed into my neck, my shoulders, my back and my cheeks. I loved the feel of his strong arms.

"Good morning, baby.", He said through a chuckle.

"Morning, what has you in such a good mood?" I asked him.

"Oh, I don't know. The fact that in a couple of hours I'll get to see you at your cutest. The girls are coming in a couple of hours and you are always cute when you play with them." He smiled dreamily for a moment.

"Yeah I know. I'm kind of excited. It's been over two years since I saw your aunt and cousins." I sighed at the memory of their last visit. It had been such a long time ago.

"Our aunt, our cousins. Their your family now too, never forget that." He nuzzled the back of my ear and nibbled on it gently. My body reacted and I turned in his arms. Stretching up, I kissed the tip of his nose.

Family fun today. I wonder if the girls will remember me. Caylee was only four the last time I saw them. Belle might remember me, she was almost six. Emme was seven. Wow, she'll be nine now. Time flies.

Before I knew what had happened, Noah had rolled me onto my back and was now blanketed over me. He lowered his mouth to mine and kissed me deeply. Every single inch of my body burst into flames as his hands roamed my body. His tongue glided along the inside of my mouth. 

Deepening the kiss he crawled into my mouth. Gently nibbling on my lips and sucking on my tongue. He tasted so sweet. No bad morning breath, just the sweet taste of my love. It was the best taste in the world.

Going along with it I allowed him to have control. Finally, when he had gotten so into the kiss he was incoherent, I flipped him onto his back and took control. His eyes opened and I smirked as I kissed him back. He did not fight for power, relenting as I swiped my tongue into his warm mouth.

Luckily for me he was already shirtless, so I just kissed his neck. Down his body I kissed every inch of perfect, flawless skin. Going lower I found what I wanted. His pajama bottoms were covering his hard morning erection. I made quick work of them and exposed his erection in all its morning glory.

Hearing an intake of breath I kissed the tip. "Jesse!" He hissed and I took that as encouragement. Slowly I liked along his cock. It smacked me in the face and I raised an eyebrow. He moaned and I kissed around his thighs and avoided the red raw erection at all cost.

"Jesse ... Please Jesse ... Oh God." He groaned.

"Please what? What do you want love?" I said mischievously.

He arched of the bed as I continued to kiss the inside of his thighs. "Please stop teasing me." He finally pleaded.

Oh ... Noah begging. That's hot. I must admit.