Finding Our Roles

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 

― Dr. Seuss

The early morning sun woke me up the next morning. It was the first thing I noticed when I finally managed to open my eyes. Lying on my side all night with Noah on my stomach had been as relaxing as it had always been.

Blinking owlishly I peered down and saw his beautiful chocolate-brown eyes on me. They were wide awake and watching every move I made. He looked wide awake, I smiled and yawned. Stretching in the bed I felt a soft kiss pressed to my abdomen.

“Morning sunshine.” I yawned and he chuckled. My voice was rougher than usual and I presumed that was what made him laugh. Oh, how wrong I was. Before, I could say anything else he was talking me in his mouth.

My morning erection which had been very stiff beforehand suddenly became beautifully painful. His tongue teased the tip and the base before completely loving it. I moaned and writhed on the bed as he sucked and kissed my cock.

“God Noah! Warn a person...” I was cut off by his incredibly talented mouth. One thing I could not take from him, was his talent at giving blow jobs. It took less than two minutes for me to come in his mouth.

“You're good at that, love.” I whispered and he pressed his mouth to mine. It was a slow building, breath stealing kiss, and it left me hard and ready to go again. His wicked grin told me it was not one-sided either.

“I have a great inspiration for it. So, what shall we do this morning my angel. Mom and dad don't expect us back until midday or around then.” His seductive smile made me blush and I quickly leaned forward and kissed him.

“You mentioned something last night about me returning the favour. That's if you still want to, we can stick with the roles we had if you want.” I was babbling and he smiled at me. It looked nervous though.

Don't make him uncomfortable. He might prefer being on top. I know I love him in me fucking me long and slow. Oh God, what do I care? As long as I get sex I really don't mind who's where. I need more sex.

“I want to see what it's like. Your expression last night made me crave it even more. I want my angel to have his wicked, dirty way with me. That's not a crime, is it?” His teasing always made me smile. I loved him so much.

“No, but it will hurt, are you ready for that?” Nervous didn't cut how I was feeling. Bottoming was more natural for me, but I was kind of excited to see how it felt to top and to be inside the person I loved.

I kissed him deeply and rolled away from him. He whimpered and I pointed to the box in the corner where he'd point out the food the night before. His face did not change and I walked over in my birthday suit and started stuffing my face.

He hadn't packed a lot of food for the morning. Only enough for one of us to eat well or for two small meals. Throwing over one cereal bar and a ready-made pancake I took the same for myself and started eating.

“You're mean to me, angel. Very very mean. You know it's not what I want. I want sex. Not food, sex!” I peered at him through my eyelashes and smiled. “You will get sex once I get food. Now eat up. You'll need all the energy you can get.”

After a groan and a muttered “whatever” he dragged himself out of the bed and over to me. His arms wrapped around my waist and he took the cereal bar out of my hands and started to break of bits to feed me.

Smiling I took the small chunk and licked his fingers in the process. A low moan with the hint of a growl escaped and I smiled to myself. He was easy to get going and I intended to have him worked up before I topped him.