🖤01🖤

"Hey!!"
Taehyun held unto his best friend's waist as he yelled into his ear.

"Yahh Taehyun!!" Beomgyu clutched his head, "why so loud."

"We are going to be late for lectures, have you had breakfast," Taehyun asked dropping a paper bag in front of his friend and sitting beside him.

Lecture time hasn't started yet so Beomgyu decided he would take a nap outside, he was really tired, last night was really hectic for him.

Beomgyu was a client at one of the clubs owned by his aunt's mistress.

His job was to entice the audience present at the club to the fullest so he could be purchased at the end of the show.
He worked with other people as well.

Yes, auctions are always taken at the end of each shows and the highest bidder gets to have the client of their choice, but unfortunately more people had taken a liking to Beomgyu.

"Who was it this time, someone cute, was he nice?" Taehyun asked taking a bite from the sandwich in Beomgyu's hand.

"Her," Beomgyu corrected.

Taehyun's smile slowly fell open, "her?"

Beomgyu was gay, and he was more of a bottom than a top, the girl who had purchased Beomgyu wanted to get laid.
This was difficult because Beomgyu was mostly bought by males and the few girls who ever wanted him just wanted a make out session.

"How did it-"

"She kept screaming and threatening to report me to my boss, she was so fucking annoying," Beomgyu rolled up his sleeves showing some deep scratch marks, "she  wanted to tear my arm off, I had to stay extra hours because I couldn't satisfy her needs I barely got any sleep."

"Don't you think it's high time you quit this job," Taehyun asked calmly.

"I signed a contract Tae," Beomgyu drank from the juice bottle Taehyun got him, "besides my aunt needs the money, they pay me enough, if I quit I don't know what will happen to her."

"Five minutes till lectures start," Taehyun said getting up.

"Thanks for the breakfast."

Beomgyu pulled Taehyun to his own locker and opened it pretending to search for something.
Taehyun was confused by this act, and turned towards the direction Beomgyu was previously facing, "oh."

Choi Soobin, one of Jinhit university's sweet heart and heartthrob was heading his way.

But unlike any other heartthrob, Soobin wasn't a player, he didn't move with cliques, he didn't belong in any group, he was on his own, sure he had alot of friends, but most of them aren't the type that you'd be proud of.

"Beomgyu," Taehyun called but gained only a hum from the raven haired boy.

"Is he gone?" Beomgyu asked refusing to take his head out of his locker until he was sure Soobin wasn't around.

Beomgyu had had a crush on Soobin since his first year in college, the latter's soft looking face, appearance and height was the first thing that drew Beomgyu's attention to him, Beomgyu had a thing for tall guys.

He wished he could get to know the latter more, the only thing he knew about Soobin was that he was twenty three, the same age as him and Taehyun, he was an A-list student, loves ice cream and is very committed based on past relationships he has been in.

But sadly he knew Soobin would never like someone like him, his job was known by everyone in the university through the daughter of the mistress his aunt works for.
She had caught her boyfriend making out with him one night and decided to spill out his secret as revenge.