🖤 42 🖤

"Is he back?"

Soobin looked up from Huening Kai and to the older male standing behind him, his eyes lowered to the agreement paper in Yeonjun's hands.

"No, I haven't," the blue haired male replied stroking his boyfriend's head.

The older male slowly inhaled, looking at the paper in his hands.

•°•°•°•

LAST NIGHT

Yuhan's mom pulled over and walked to her front door, on pulling out her keys from her pocket she heard faint whimpers coming from behind the door, they were very familiar.

"Yuhan?" She called ones she opened the door, "who was it this time?" She rolled her eyes putting her bag on the table, "how did the break up go?"

She moved her hands on the walls in search of the switch but it seams like it had been moved, the place was dark and was quite hard to see through.

"Yuhan, what happened to the lights?"

"Mom!"

Yuhan's mom turned to the kitchen, seams that Yuhan's voice was coming from that direction, "Yuhan, what's wrong?"

She took out her phone from bag and put on the flash light and proceeded to the kitchen.

As she laid her hands on the door knob, Yuhan let out a scream from behind it, followed by a voice she was sure she had heard before.

"Quiet," it said.

"Why are you doing this," Yuhan spoke.

"I said be quiet."

Yuhan's mom swallowed before pushing the door open and as soon as the light shone on the figure at the back she nearly dropped the phone.

"You! What are you doing here?"

Yeonjun pulled out the agreement paper between Beomgyu and her and placed it on the counter.

She chuckled a bit before lowering her phone, "you are trespassing, I will call the cops on you."

"Sign it," Yeonjun stated.

"Where is Yuhan?" She looked around, ignoring Yeonjun's presence, "get the hell out of my house."

Yeonjun slowly stood straight and walked to the corner, as he laid his hands in Yuhan's head her mom could hear her screams more clearly.

"Jesus Christ!!" She screamed letting her phone slide past her hands and to the ground.

She proceeded to pick up the phone with the aim of calling the cops but Yuhan's screamed prevented her from doing so.

It seamed there were very thin wires all around her body and they seamed to be piercing deeper in her body with every slight movement she made, Yeonjun harshly pulling on her hair along with her scalp was only adding up to her pain.

The wires had already cut into her skin, staining it with her blood.

"What does she have to do with all this, let her go!!

Yeonjun who seamed to be in control of the wires around her body pulled on it and made them go in deeper into her flesh.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!?" Yuhan let out a screech also feeling the wire almost close to her eyes, "sign the fucking paper!!!"

"You hurt someone who means a lot to me, it's only fair if I hurt yours too."

"She is just a girl."

Yeonjun turned to her, "and?"

"If you don't like it," he continued, "you know what to do," he said pulling on the wire.