🖤10🖤

THE NEXT DAY

6:30am

Huening Kai walked out of his gates approaching Soobin's car.

When he woke up this morning he had thought last night was all a dream, but when he looked out the window he could see Soobin's car clearly sitting at the drive through.

He took the elevator down and walked straight to the gate greeting every guard he passed by.

When he got to the car he noticed Soobin was sleeping soundly with his head resting on the staring wheel, he gently knocked on the window, "oppa," he called to the blue haired boy.

Soobin fluttered his eyes open before turning his head towards Huening Kai who was pressing his face to the window.

He reached for his glasses and put it on, a smile slowly gifting his lips as he lowered the window glass, "please tell me last night was real and the both of us are on good terms."

Huening Kai smiled before moving to the passenger seat, "morning," he leaned over to give Soobin a kiss, but the older had moved away once Huening Kai's lips touched his.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet," Soobin said through his covered lips.

"Wuss," Huening Kai muttered out, "why didn't you go home?"

"I wanted to make sure you were alright, I was confused when they took you away."

Huening Kai nodded, "they didn't hurt you did they," he asked remembering the time his Aunt had beat up Joengin for helping him back home.

Huening Kai had passed out after chasing a puppy so Joengin had no other option but to carry the taller male back to his home.

Huening Kai's Aunt misinterpreted the situation thinking Joengin had done something terrible to Kai.

"No they didn't, you live here?" Soobin asked starting the car once he noticed the huge gates had been opened wide enough for Soobin to drive through, the guard who opened the gate must have seen Huening Kai in the car with Soobin.

"Yeah," Huening Kai slowly turned to Soobin, "you are okay with it right?"

Soobin bit his lips as he slowly nodded, he hadn't expect Huening Kai to live so extravagant.

Huening Kai really knew how to act, if Soobin was to put it that way, the younger didn't even act like he was rich, he blended well with the normal average people in school.

Soobin gaped at the finely shaped plants he passed in other to get to Huening Kai's home, they were mostly geometrical shapes but one most certainly stood out.

"That's my favorite," Huening Kai said from beside Soobin, pointing to the plant that was shaped in a molang, not to mention it being the biggest out of the others, "it's close to the fountain, I like to dip my feets in the water."

Soobin nodded pulling up beside a cream colored mansion, "your house?" Soobin question, driving through Huening Kai's place was like driving through an estate.

Huening Kai nodded getting out from the car, he hoped Soobin didn't feel to uncomfortable seeing his lifestyle.

He paused as he was about to grab the door handle, "please come in," he said once he noticed Soobin making no move to get down from his car.

Soobin finally got down from the car following Huening Kai into the mansion.

"Kai!"

Soobin recognized the lady from last night, was she his mom, she didn't look like him though.