🖤 28 🖤

Yeonjun gently ran his hands through Beomgyu's mane and slowly glided his fingers down the line of his jaw.

He had been awake for almost hour, but he couldn't get off the bed because Beomgyu fell asleep on top of his body.

Yeonjun gently grazed his fingers through Beomgyu's hair, gently brushing his bangs away to admire the younger's face.

Beomgyu scrunched his eyebrows when he felt a hand on his ears and he slowly lifted up his eye lids.

He rose his hands to his ears to twart the bug away from it, but instead his hands came in contact with another and it slowly occured to him that he had slept on Yeonjun's body.

He rose his head to see Yeonjun's eyes focused on his ears, he chuckled lightly before taking Yeonjun's hands off his ear and rolling off his body.

"You could have woken me up you know," Beomgyu spoke stretching out his cramp muscles, "I hope you didn't get any strained muscles from carrying me?"

"No, you don't weigh much."

Beomgyu snorted, "what time is it, our first class is by eight."

"6:30," Yeonjun replied.

"Are you heading to the shower first or should I go first?" Beomgyu asked stretching past Yeonjun to take his phone from his side table.

The pink haired male scrunched his brows wanting to spend more time with Beomgyu in bed than going for class.

"I'll go first," he settled on saying.

Beomgyu diverted his attention from his phone to look at the male now getting off the bed.
He had never seen Yeonjun shirtless before, this could be a first.

He put down his phone, his eyes following the taller male till he reached his closet.
Yeonjun pulled out a robe and a frown automatically gifted the younger's lips as he watched Yeonjun walk to bathroom with it.

"You change in the bathroom?" Beomgyu accidentally blurted out.

"No, is something wrong," Yeonjun halted by the door.

"No," Beomgyu said almost immediately, "you better hurry up though," Beomgyu let out a tiny smile dismissing the older male.

Once Yeonjun shut the door Beomgyu turned to his phone once more.

He had a few missed calls from Soobin, Taehyun and his aunt.

He wasn't surprised about Soobin's calls, he expected it, but was shocked about the calls both Taehyun and his aunt had left.
He wasn't expecting it.

He decided to call Soobin first but before he could, he was interrupted by a call from Taehyun.

He hesitated unsure of what the blonde male might say to him.

It rang three times before he finally picked the call.

He didn't want to be the first to start up a conversation, so a minute passed before Taehyun finally spoke.

"Beomgyu?"

"Yeah?" Beomgyu answered brushing his bangs away.

"I called to check up on you yesterday, but you weren't picking your calls...."

Beomgyu opened his mouth to speak but thought against it.

"....I called Soobin thinking you'd be with him, but he told me you weren't with him."

Beomgyu remained silent on the other line.

"Beomgyu....... I-I ..... I just want things to go back to how it was, how we use to be......this shit is seriously messing with me......I miss you Gyu"