🖤09🖤

Joengin turned to Huening Kai, who was equally as shocked as he was.

"What?" Huening Kai almost yelled.

"You heard me, it's a dare...." Soobin turned to the green haired boy, "....he has to do it right?"

"Yeah," the boy smiled to Huening Kai, "it's what you want right?"

"No," Huening Kai's cheeks tinted a shade of red.

"A dare is a dare," Soobin  threw Huening Kai over his shoulder, "you want someone to wreck you, I'll do it myself."

"Excuse me?" Huening Kai face turned completely red, "put me down, I told you not to carry me this way."

Huening Kai complained through out the journey to one of the rooms upstairs, his heart beating at an incredible speed, "put me down."

"Take as much time as you want!!" The green haired boy yelled to them before fully turning back to the game, "now that grandpa is gone, how about we continue the game."

Soobin walked inside one of the rooms and placed Huening Kai against the door locking it in the process.
He place his arms on the door trapping Huening Kai's head and the younger had nothing else to do but to shut his eyes waiting for what would come next.
He heard Soobin's heavy sigh before he felt hairs tickle his jaw and neck.

The room was quite before Soobin spoke, "stop."

Huening Kai opened his eyes to see Soobin looking up at him from his shoulder, "I miss you."

"Don't even start that with me," Huening Kai said quietly.

Soobin stepped closer to Huening Kai, "I'm sorry."

Huening Kai's eyes went wide, this was the first time Soobin was actually apologizing to him.

"I'm sorry about this whole Beomgyu thing, I'm sorry for ignoring your feelings in any way.....you deserve someone who can be good to you, I know I'm not..." He buried his head deeper in the crook of Huening Kai's neck, "I know you don't want Beomgyu around, but I can't kick him out, if this situation was reversed, Beomgyu would never want you out."

"Then explain it to me....why my boyfriend was sucking faces with another guy," Huening Kai thought back to what he had just said, "n-not b-boyfriend, I mean......"

"......... I don't even know why I'm acting this way....we aren't even together and I'm trying to claim you as my own," Huening Kai let out, "he even had the courage to tell you that he liked you and I still haven't."

"I already know Kai," Soobin lifted up his eyes to Kai.

"I still feel I have to tell you, you did afterall so.....I like you."

Soobin held back his smile, "do you want me to put a label on us now?"

"No, no, I want it to be special, this will be my first time you know," Huening Kai let out a small smile.

"Cute," Soobin kissed Huening Kai lightly on the lips, "you want to go home now."

"Yes, I don't think I can last another minute here," Huening Kai let out a small smile.

"Let's go," he took a hold of Huening Kai's hands and walked out with him back to the circle of people.

"Joengin," Huening Kai interrupted the said boy's conversation with Hyunjin, "I'm leaving, do you need a ride home?"

"Uhh," Joengin turned to Hyunjin beside him, "no."

"I'll take him back to his place," Hyunjin winked at Soobin.