🖤 20 🖤

Yeonjun stayed with Beomgyu through out his session with the nurse, he waited to make sure Beomgyu was alright before he heads off to Anika.

Beomgyu blinked rapidly before finally opening his eyes.

The nurse had given him some eye drops.

"Can you see me?" Yeonjun asked moving closer to Beomgyu.

"Yeah but ahh-" he clutched his head.

"You need to sleep it off," the nurse put her pen in her pocket.

"Okay, thank you nurse," Beomgyu smiled trying to pry his eyes open.

She smiled before moving to her desk up front and out of the room, she was the only nurse on duty right now.

"Please don't do anything to Anika," Beomgyu blindly reached out for Yeonjun's hands that was resting beside him.

"What did she spray you with?" Yeonjun asked peering closely at Beomgyu's closed eyes.

"I don't know, the nurse didn't tell, but she said it was something mild. You don't need to worry to much."

"The nurse said you should rest," Yeonjun tried to place Beomgyu on the bed.

"No," Beomgyu pushed his way back up, "cause I know if I lay down, you will go after Anika.
I'm the one she hurt not you, don't do anything that would get you in trouble."

Beomgyu could feel how tensed Yeonjun was, the latter was eager to kill someone now and it didn't even have to be Anika.

Yeonjun was always like this when he is annoyed or even worse angry, he  was hungry for a soul right now.

He was confused as to why he hadn't attacked Beomgyu right now.

"Yeonjun," Beomgyu called, bringing the pink haired male back to earth, "calm down, he slowly brought Yeonjun's head to shoulder and caressed it.

It felt as if  Yeonjun's hands were moving on their own as they enveloped Beomgyu's small frame.

He tightened his grip on Beomgyu loving the scent of the shorter male, he couldn't decipher exactly what made up his scent.
It was like a combination of four, but he loved it nonetheless.

Slowly he began to relax in Beomgyu's embrace, he hunger for a soul died down gradually and was being replaced with something new, something he had never felt before.

Comfort and Affection.

Slowly he got on the bed Beomgyu was on and lowered the male onto it, "get some sleep," Yeonjun said, he himself relaxing on Yeonjun's small frame.

"Promise me you won't hurt Anika," Beomgyu said with his lips in Yeonjun's hair.

"I promise."

__

Beomgyu fluttered his eyes open at the sound of Taehyun's voice.

"Gyu?"

His head didn't hurt anymore and neither does his eyes, he turned to his left and was rather disappointed.
He was certain that Yeonjun had stayed with him.

"Gyu," Taehyun touched his cheeks, "I heard about Anika, is your sight okay?"

"Yeah."

"I got you lunch," Taehyun placed the tray of food on Beomgyu's lap.

"Thanks Hyunnie," Beomgyu leant in and pecked his nose.

"So..," Taehyun placed his arms on both side of Beomgyu, "what got the ever shy and timid Anika to lash out on you."