🖤 30 🖤

Huening Kai had managed to fall asleep while video chatting with Soobin, but it only lasted for about thirty minutes.

He flung his hands towards the other side of his bed trying to pull himself closer to Soobin but unfortunately his hands came in contact with the soft feel of his mattress and not Soobin's body.

He moved closer to Soobin's usual spot on the bed and moved his hands up and down trying find where Soobin's body was and it dawned on him that he was alone on the bed.

He sat up, pushing his hair backwards he called, "Soobin??"

He got off the bed and walked to his door, his phone in his hands, "Soobin??" He called again as he opened the door and proceeded to walking down the stairs.

"Binnie?"

He decided on calling him on phone, sure enough the older male wasn't home.
He called him three times, but he never picked the call.

He decided to call Yeonjun, Soobin had mentioned him being with Yeonjun, but he too wasn't picking up his call.

He began to get worried and so he called Joengin.

"Jeongin? Is Soobin will Hyunjin?" Huening Kai hoped Soobin didn't lie to him and went ahead with Hyunjin, but some part of him wished he did.
At least he knew Soobin was alright.

"Uh..."

"Jeongin, don't lie to me, it's important....he hasn't returned and it's almost twelve a.m, I'm worried as hell."

"Y-yes, he is here," Joengin finally said.

Huening sighed out of relief before fisting his palms, "can I talk to him?" He said through gritted teeth.

"He is kind of busy at the moment," Jeongin turned to look at Soobin who was gulping down a bottle of alcohol based drink.

"Doing what?" Huening Kai rose a brow.

"Drinking."

"Send me the address-"

"No, we'll watch him, it's late...we'll bring him back."

"Don't let him drink too much, his alcohol tolerance is low, " Huening Kai said, "..... alright see you later."

"Okay bye."

Huening Kai sighed out, putting his phone into his pocket before jumping on the couch to make himself comfortable.

"I'm going to kill him," he muttered to himself folding his arms.

__

"You shouldn't have made him come," Joengin turned to Hyunjin after he ended the call with Huening Kai.

"How is it my fault?" Hyunjin said with a mouth full of sausage roll, "you told me you wouldn't come with me, so I asked him to."

"You could have told him no to worry,  Kai will murder him," Joengin said eyes wide.

Hyunjin pouted slowly turning to Soobin who was drinking an almost empty bottle of alcohol.

"Dude!!" Hyunjin immediately grabbed the almost empty bottle of alcohol from Soobin.

"What?" Soobin turned to him glancing at the bottle which was formerly in his hands.

"You don't just drink anything they give you here you know, this will be obviously spiked," he dropped the bottle beside his foot.

"It didn't taste wierd," Soobin commented, "I liked it actually, what's the name?"

"You and alcohol?" Joengin  rose a brow.