🖤33🖤

"you don't look happy," Yeonjun commented watching Beomgyu tie his hair into a ponytail, he was about to take a shower but he had no interest in washing his hair.

"I don't feel too good I guess," Beomgyu muttered.

"Is it about this morning?" Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu froze for a minute before turning to face Yeonjun, "honestly whenever I think about that, I get a headache...cause, I am very sure I never climbed any roof, I don't even remember going there."

"I think someone is messing with me.....I keep seeing things that aren't real or were never there and it's driving me crazy."

Yeonjun couldn't read his mind anymore but he had a hint on what he was talking about.

"Things like what?" Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu glanced at Yeonjun for a moment, "I want to talk about it, but....I think it's better if I don't."

"Why is that?"

"I don't want to talk about it......it makes me believe the things I see on television are actually true."

"He looks so real and-"

"He?"

Now Yeonjun was certain of who Beomgyu was talking about.

"I guess it's a guy, he looks exactly like you and that's what I'm afraid," Beomgyu said, "he always comes around almost everytime I look at you........I feel he wants to kill me and that's why I'm scared even more."

"You are afraid of me?"

"No ,no , not at all," Beomgyu hurriedly moved to face Yeonjun, "I'm not afraid of you, you haven't done anything that would make me afraid of you."

Yeonjun slowly nodded, none that he was aware of at least.

"This is why I didn't want to talk to you about this," Beomgyu said lightly pecking Yeonjun on the lips, "just forget what I said-"

"What if I was it," Yeonjun asked all of a sudden, "what would you do?"

"Are you trying to scare me or something?" Beomgyu furrowed his brows, "let's drop this topic."

"Do you believe in demons?"

"Are you trying to make fun of me," Beomgyu tilted his head.

"No just a question."

"Hmmm," Beomgyu thought for a moment, "maybe."

"You don't like them do you?"

"Who would like a demon.....yeah, in stories they would, but I don't think it would happen in real life," Beomgyu spoke, "they are evil."

"Not all."

"You have a soft spot for demons hmm?" Beomgyu teased.

"I'm trying to say that none of them are as evil like you claim them to be," Yeonjun spoke.

"They kill and destroy for fun, how are they anything but bad," Beomgyu rose a brow, " they make them look good in movies and whatnot, but I strongly doubt they are anything like that in real life."

"Like how in the world will a soul eater fall in love with a human, and a human is not that dumb enough to fall in love with a demon......in real life? Not possible."

Yeonjun stared at the raven hair in front of him for a while then gently pushed him off of his body before standing.

"Are you taken this to heart? I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a soft spot for them....... don't be mad," Beomgyu said quietly.