🖤 29 🖤

FOUR MONTHS LATER.

Namjoon drove his car slowly to a halt in front of Jimin's house, contemplating on whether or not to get out of the car or just drive back home.

He happened to find Jimin's set of keys under his desk as he was leaving his office, he expected to see Jimin stranded outside but unfortunately no one was.

He jerked his head up at the sound of the door opening and meet eyes with Jimin, not wasting more than a second, Jimin immediately averted his gaze and walked back in pretending as if the Black car in his drive way was invincible.

"Who was it?" Jimin's mom asked setting up th dinner table with Niki.

"Nobody," Jimin stated casually.

"But there is a car right there," Jimin's mom stated gazing out the window.

"Mom you're being delusional here," Jimin stated nonchalantly.

"But there is a car right-"

"Mom please," Jimin cut her off, "if there was a car there I would know."

"Mummy there is a car outside," Niki pointed at Namjoon's car which was clearing in view.

"No, baby there isn't," Jimin squeezed Niki's cheeks before focusing on the foods on the table.

Niki turned to his grandmother, both exchanging confused looks.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hunny check who's at the door," Jimin's mom said.

"It's no one," Jimin replied.

"I can go," Niki spoke.

"No baby, no one's there."

They heard a knock again.

"Someone is definitely at the door Jimin," his mom narrowed her brows.

"No one is," Jimin answered putting a grape into Niki's mouth.

They heard a knock again.

Jimin's mom scoffed before making a move to get up and move to the door.

"It's a murderer mom," Jimin yelled.

"Who is it?" Jimin's mother asked as soon as she got to the door.

A groan escaped Jimin's lips as he lazily got off the chair and marched to the door, "move," he lightly pushed his mom before opening the door and walking out, closing it after him.

Namjoon on the other hand could've sworn he went back in time.

Bare faced Jimin gave him flashbacks of the Jimin he dated as a teen, though there were a few changes here and there, he definitely could have remembered Jimin if this was their first encounter.

"Sir??"

"When we are off work, I told you you don't need to call me sir," Namjoon said after he snapped out of his trance.

Jimin snorted, "coming from the person who specifically told me that the only relationship we had was work...... stating specifically that you were the boss and I'm just an employee."

Namjoon rubbed his forehead.

"What do you want, sir?" Jimin spoke, anger evident in his tone.

"Don't use that tone with me," Namjoon warned.

"Sorry," Jimin said nonchalantly.

"You want to know something Jimin, I don't really like your attitude towards me, do you know I could fire you?"