🖤 46 🖤

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Beomgyu laid still on a bed in one of the rooms assigned to him in the hospital.

Ever since he witnessed the death of Yeonjun he had been in a coma for over a week.

Huening Kai was on one of the seats situated in the room, it was his turn to watch over the male.

His three friends took turns watching him, sometimes Namjoon would drop by.
Soobin watches in the morning, Huening Kai at noon while Taehyun at night.

Most times it changes due to circumstances.

Taehyun opened the door and walked in, a bag draped over his shoulders.

"Hi," Huening Kai greeted after taking note of his presence.

"Did he wake up?" Taehyun asked curiously.

Huening Kai slowly shook his head, he knew how devastated Taehyun was, Taehyun had attempted quitting his job, even while working he still wasn't able to focus well on his job......not till Beomgyu was okay.

"Soobin is waiting for you outside, he brought me here," Taehyun put down his bag to stare at Beomgyu's sleeping face and then to the computer monitoring his heartbeat.

"Okay, I'll see you later, don't hesitate to call if something comes up okay," Huening said waving to Taehyun as he left.

Taehyun waved goodbye to him as well before fixing his gaze back on Beomgyu, "Please wake up," he lowered his hands to gently caress his none injected hand.

He took note of a tear that trailed down Beomgyu's eyes.

Was he dreaming?

"Gyu can you here me? Beomgyu?"

Another tear ran down his eyes, then another, before he could blink twice the tears were already pouring out profusely followed by him tossing and turning.

"Beom- nurse! NURSE!!"

•°•°•

Beomgyu sat motionless on his bed, staring at nothing, the images of Yeonjun jumping over the cliff replaying in his head, the fire, ash-

"Beomgyu"

Beomgyu inhaled sharply snapping his eyes open, brown eyes meeting his on instant.

He felt himself tear up a bit recognizing those same set of eyes that betrayed him days ago.

"Go away," he tried shoving but his current condition wouldn't let him do so.

Yeonjun ignored the male's commands and sat on his bed, his eyes never leaving his face.

"I'm so-"

"Don't, not your apologies again...... I've had enough.... don't you feel you've hurt me enough," he sniffled at the last part before his tears let loose, "leave me alone....I've heard and had enough."

Yeonjun attempted wiping off a tear from Beomgyu's face but at the moment his hand made contact with Beomgyu's face, the male broke down and let loose completely clutching unto his bed for support.

Yeonjun wrapped his arms around his head offering him a shoulder to cry on, Beomgyu tried pulling away but later on gave in.

"I'm sorry Beomgyu, but it had to be done.....it was either you or me, the best option was for me to go.....you are way better off living without me than I would without you."

"That's a lie," Beomgyu struggled out.

"No, it's not," Yeonjun began stroking Beomgyu's head, "I literally can't do anything without you, so if you go I'm as good as dead anyways.....I don't have anyone to look after me other than you, at least you still people around you."