🖤 25 🖤

Namjoon ran his hands ferociously as he continued to pay attention to the annoying words of the lady in front of his desk.

He glanced at his watch wondering where the hell Yeonjun was, he needed to get out of his office now before he sparked.

"So anyways Namjoonie," the lady in front continued grabbing a hold of his hands on the desk, "we haven't hung out in a while."

"I thought you came for a business proposal and not to ask me out," Namjoon rested his head on his hands, purposely displaying a bored expression on his face.

The woman in front of him was a senior in his high school he had once dated, she basically liked him because of his looks and decided to befriend him.

Now she was taking advantage of their friendship and coming to his office twenty four - seven to seduce him to going out with her.

Namjoon had really made a name for himself with time, so she felt she should benefit from it as well, after all she did give him a sort of protection in school.

Popularity was one of the things she had in school and she used that to make Namjoon untouchable while they were friends.

"I thought you were married?"

"We had divorced a long time ago, now it's just me and my beautiful daughter Yuhan."

Namjoon new very well that she was a mother, he had come for the baby shower.

"How is she?"

"She is alright, but a no dad in the family is kind of messing with her head."

Namjoon mentally rolled his eyes as he stared at the paper on his desk, praying for Yeonjun to come any moment and relieve him of his current situation.

"You own a club, you get various of men come in everyday, you have clients and workers.....I'm sure you can find someone," he raised his eyes to hers, "you are still a beautiful woman, I'm sure you can make a good catch."

"But none are you Namjoonie," she cooed rubbing her hands on his arms and slowly squeezing his biceps.

She began trailing her fingers all over his face and chest as she pushed her chest out, exposing her cleavage as she leaned closer to him on the table.

' Yeonjun where in the god-damned hell are you. '

Just then his door opened revealing a certain pink haired male with a Beomgyu right behind him.

"I've got your-"

"Finally," Namjoon stood as he headed right to Yeonjun.

The lady who was having a conversation with him pouted as she turned around to see who had interrupted.

Her eyes caught on to the raven haired male behind Yeonjun, she knew she had seen him somewhere before.

Beomgyu had no idea his boss and lady in charge of the club where he works was right in the same room with him, he rose his head and met her staring at him.

He was confused as he had never seen her before but bowed nonetheless.

"Shall we go," Namjoon ushered Yeonjun out of his office, leaving no room of objection from Yeonjun.

Jimin was at his post, he was in charge of pilling and sorting out the files and document to be given to Namjoon's secretary for final approval.

Then afterwards it would be taken to Namjoon.

He was a starter so he was given just a few documents to work and write a report on.

He finished pretty quick and decided on speaking with his son.