Chapter 38

Fluffy chapter ahead because I can.

Draco

"Harry," I say. "Wake up."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Don' wanna." 

So today he's being stubborn. 

"Harry, it's Tuesday and exams are in a few months. We can't miss school anymore." 

He groans before he lets out a cough. "No." He's shivering as he curls into my side.

Oh, please tell me you aren't sick...

"How long were you outside yesterday?" I ask. I hate snow in April, it's the worse kind. Wet and soggy and it feels colder than January snow. 

"All afternoon."

"In the snow?!"

"I had on my winter robes!"

"It doesn't matter!"

"Sleep," he mumbled. "Shut. Up. Sleep. I'll go to Pomfrey or something."

"No, you won't."

"But-"

"Potions that just make you better right away weakens your immune system. You need to sleep today and stay here." I push the covers off of me and make to stand, but he wraps his arms around my waist. 

"No."

"Are you clingy or something when your sick?"

"Sleep."

"Let me go write a letter to our professors for why we won't be in class."

"Time is it?"

"Around seven...?"

He sighs. "I have an hour. I'll be fine."

"No, you will not be fine. Not if you've been taking a potion every time you get sick to make it go away."

"But-"

"No."

"Draco-"

"Harry, I'm not going to let you go to all of your classes while your sick and tired. I can hear it in your voice, it's raspy. You aren't going." He looks at me with puppy eyes. "Not going to work this time."

"Pretty please?"

"You are so stubborn sometimes, Harry. Now let me go so I can get some food."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Harry..." My voice has an edge to it that makes him let go. 

"Fine." He turns on his side. Damn. 

"What do you want?"

"Sleep."

"Harry, for breakfast. I know you want sleep."

"Don't care. Toast or something." 

He wraps the quilt around him, still shivering. He grabs his wand and points at the other bed... I honestly don't know if that was mine or his, in the beginning... pretty sure it was mine, but still... and accios the other blankets, wrapping them all around him. I pull them off, some, not all, and he glares at me. Hard.

"Give those back," he growls. "No."

"I'm freezing, give them back!"

"That's how you're going to vomit, you know. You need to get your fever down, and you can't do that with loads of blankets all over you."