Chapter 18

Okay, I just adopted a story from SunkissedChild5 and have a new uploading schedule. I'll upload this story every Monday, and the other story, A Safe Place (go check it out), every Wednesday. A Safe Place is a Severitus story based in 5th year. 

Another thing, I just hit 1.1k reads!! Thank you so much!!! Back to the fanfic!

Harry

I felt a warmth on me as I slowly opened my eyes. I got blinded by white light. Or, what I thought was light. Whitish blonde hair was strewn across my face. "Dray..."

"Yeah, Harry?" Draco asked, looking at me. "I'm sorry." I say immediately. He looked confused. "Sorry for what?"

"For not talking to you, or Hermione, or Ron, for not eating, for doing this to myself. I want to get better, I really do, I just... I don't know how, I don't know if I can." He looks me in the eyes, and I'm met with silvery, stormy orbs. "Harry, I've told you over and over, I'll help you. You know what, once Pomphrey discharges you, you and I are going to go to the ROR and talk about everything, okay?" I nod and wrap an arm around the larger male.

At that moment, Madame Pomphrey walked out of her office. "Ah, Potter, your awake. I fixed you up last night, so your all good now. Professor Lupin wanted to talk to you this morning, so you can leave. Be careful." 

She escaped into her office before I could say thanks, and pushed Dray off of me. "Let's go, then we can talk." I said, standing up. 

We walked hand in hand to Remus' office, receiving dirty looks from some. I looked at my feet and let Draco lead me instead. "Harry, can I ask you something?" I nod. "This is really heavy, and you don't have to answer. Do... do you still want to leave? To... to die?"

His question shocks me. "I... You... I don't know, Dray. I don't want to leave anyone behind, and I don't want to... Sometimes it just feels like my only option."

We walk the rest of the way in silence, except for when Peeves started shouting "Potty lurves Ferret... Potty lurves the Ferret!!!"  We both burst out laughing. That's the first time I've let myself laugh since the war... it felt good.

"See, there's that smile." 

Draco looked me in the eyes again, smiling. "What?" I said, confused. 

"Your smiling again. I haven't seen that in a long time, I missed it." He said, squeezing my hand lightly. I look down at my feet, a blush creeping up my face. "Oh... well, we better get going."

We walk to Remus' office, making stupid small talk. 

"Ah, Harry, Malfoy, Come in." Remus says, ushering us inside. I take a seat in front of his desk, ignoring the cup of tea in front of me. Load of good it did me last time. 

"Well, Harry, I wanted to talk to you about your meetings with Phoebe. How are they going?" Remus says, sitting on his desk. "They're okay."

"How are you?" He asked. I started fiddling with my sleeves. "Oh... um... I'm fine. I'm better." I say. "Harry, you haven't been eating. Why is that?" He asks. I don't answer.

I hear him sigh. "Harry, I can't help you if-"

"If I don't talk, yeah, I know. Maybe I don't want help!" I say, frustrated. "Harry, you want help. I know you do." Remus says. "You know you want help. I think your just scared."

I froze. I hate that he's right. "I don't eat because I can't. It makes me sick. Happy?" 

He nods. "Yes, actually, I am." He says smugly. "Now I know why you won't eat. As long as I see you eating a little more each day, I shouldn't have to bother you about it."