Chapter 1

Draco

I can't believe I' here. Platform 9¾. The last time I was here Harry wasn't. He was trying to not get killed. Now he is. I've only saw him once, and he looked like he was hiding from someone. To be honest, he looked like shit. He was so...Drained. Empty. I can't believe it. This was the person who had saved the bloody wizarding world! And now...

After standing there for a couple minutes, I finally get on the train. Do I really want to do this? Too late now. Time to hope for the best.

I start to look for an empty compartment. I really don't want to share with someone today. No one would want to share one with me either, I guess. I finally find one, and sit down in the corner, resting my head against the cold glass, trying to numb my headache. It's been pounding all day, but it's been getting worse as I came closer to getting on this train, going to Hogwarts again.

I suddenly here the compartment door opening and closing, and someone realizing I'm here. I open my eyes, and who do I see but Harry Potter himself. "I-I can find another compartment, I'm sorry," he says once I opened my eyes. He looks like shit, and I have a strong feeling he doesn't want to share with anyone either. The train starts moving with a jerk, and we're off.

"It's fine, you can stay. If you want, I mean," I say, looking back at him with a small smile. He looks grateful for a moment, then empty again. He sits on the seat opposite of me, and lays down, closing his eyes. I then return to my position with my head on the cold glass, and slowly fall asleep.

I'm woken up by the sound of a faint whimper, then a small scream. I open my eyes and see Harry, sweating and shaking. I cast a Silencing Charm around our compartment, and walk towards Harry. I shake his arm, trying to wake him up. He lets out another scream. I shake him harder, not stopping until he finally wakes with a start, heavily breathing. I turn him so he was looking at me. "Breath. You're okay now. Just breath," I tell him, and his breathing started to get better.

It took a while, but he's breathing normally now. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I'm trying to help, but because of my Father, I was never told how to care for someone else, and I didn't exactly hang out with the best people either, but I'm going to change that this year, hopefully.

"Do you have any water?" he says after a moment. I reach into my bag and grab a goblet. "Aguamenti," I give him the cup. He slowly drinks, and after he finishes, mutters a small "Thanks," before he lays back down, and turns so he is facing the seat.

I can still hear his small cries, so I excuse myself and go to find Hermione. I finally find her with Ron, Luna, and Neville. I knock and open the door.

"What the bloody hell could you want!?" Ron immediately states once they see me. "Hermione, I need to talk to you." I don't feel comfortable talking to anyone else, except maybe Luna. She was always nice, even if I'm not her favorite person.

"Oh, hell no!" Ron almost screams. "What do you want her for? You're not touching my girlfriend, you death-eater bastard." Fine. I'll just talk to Luna instead. I know that Harry trusts her as well, and if Ron finds out I'm sharing a compartment with Harry I'd be hexed into next week.

"Fine. Luna, can I talk to you for a second?" She looks at me with one of her dreamy looks before she stands up and walks into the hall.

"What would you want to talk about?" she asks, looking at me again. "It's Harry...umm... He-he sort of had a nightmare, and I just thought... maybe you or Hermione could help him?" I say with less confidence than I want. "Let me get Hermione, I feel as if she would help better with him." Luna smiles, and goes to grab Hermione.