A Typical Day

It was 12:00 pm at the Dalmatian house, and as always, things were chaotic. Dylan and Dolly we're getting the pups ready for lunch, but nothing could ever be easy.

Dolly turned the kibble dispenser at high power, shooting kibble everywhere across the dining room, making a huge mess.

Dylan groaned. 

"Seriously Dolly you made a mess, I told you to not to turn it up so high, now we have to clean this up! Dylan signed. "I'll get the vacuum."

Dolly looked around and thought for a moment before getting a idea. "No need Dylan, LUNCH!!" She screamed.

Dylan suddenly heard the many footsteps of pups running towards the dinning room like a stampede.

LUNCH, LUNCH, LUNCH!! All the pups shouted excitedly. 

"No, no, no! Dylan screamed

"Eat up everyone, no need for bowls, we'll just eat off the ground and table." Said Dolly

All the pups starting eating away at the kibble. Dolly smirked at Dylan.

"See no need for a vacuum we'll just clean it by eating it." Said Dolly

Dylan however could only watch in horror. "Dolly this isn't sanitary, what if they get sick, we have bowls for a reason." Dylan panicked.

Dolly could only roll her eyes. "Relax bro, they'll be fine, we're dogs I'm sure it won't harm them."

Dylan was about to object before a dark booming voice screamed across the room. A inverse Dalmatian by the name of Dante was making a scene.

"ITS HAPPENING. WE'RE EATING FOOD LIKE SAVAGES! IT MUST BE A SIGN OF FAMINE OR MAYBE A ILLNESS CAUSING US TO GO MAD. THE END IS NIGH!!! Dante yelled as loud as possible, all the pups turned towards him.

Dylan and Dolly shook their heads and slapped their paws against their foreheads.

"Not this again." They said in unison.