Finding One, Discovering Others

Dante walked within Camden's Pet Spa where he found Portia and Spencer on a massage tables. Dante was somewhat hesitant as he knew he wasn't suppose to be talking to Portia anymore, but thankfully there wasn't anyone else he knew that would recognize him; however he wasn't sure if Portia would even help. Elvira had opposed her during her Not Party when she tried to stop her from shaving Hansel the Husky and Portia could hold a grudge, regardless she was probably the only who knew where Elvira lived.

He had nothing to lose.

He walked up to their tables where Portia looked down and saw him.

"Dante what brings you here, this isn't exactly your kinda place?" Portia asked.

"I just need to ask you something. Do you know where Elvira lives?" Dante asked in response.

Portia just stared blankly at him while Spencer looked on from the side, his eyes widen and looking at Portia, as if Dante said something horrible.

"Why would you waste your time with that girl, she's way to caring and she ruined my Not Party." Portia reminded.

Figured, she was still upset.

"Why then were you hanging out with her?" Dante pointed out.

Portia squinted at him, annoyed he caught her hypocrisy.

"Sigh.....well I did think she had good potential to be one with our pack, I hoped if she was around you she might tone down with her sweetly attitude, but I guess it wasn't meant to be." She insisted.

Dante looked at her suspiciously, he had a gut feeling that there was more to it. Portia would not usually waste her time with someone like that unless there was something she wanting or needing.

"I feel like that's not the full story." Dante said.

"You're very preceptive Dante." Portia said, knowing there was no point in lying. "Very well, there is another reason, but that's only for me to know, not anything you need to concern yourself over."

As much as Dante wanted to ask, he knew it was best not to press her. He noticed that Portia was thinking about something.

"Fine I'll tell you where she lives." Portia said.

She grabbed a nearby pen and pamphlet on a small table nearby and wrote an address and directions on the corner of it and gave it to Dante.

"Here you go." She said.

Dante still felt suspicious of her, it seemed too easy that she told him so willingly but regardless he was still thankful she told him anyway.

"Thanks." He said.

With that he walked out the spa with Portia looking on.

"Hopefully maybe I can get a chance to get close......to him." Portia said, smiling a little.

Back outside of Camden, Dante looked at the address and instructions and followed them closely, thankfully he knew his way around the town pretty well anyway and the location wasn't very far so getting lost wasn't really an issue for him.

He found the street listed on the paper within ten minutes. Dante hadn't really come by this place to often, he often walked past it, but it was a pretty nice neighborhood and took in the sight the homes appearing upper middle class at best with gardens places around the area.

He walked by several houses before finding the one with the address listen down on the paper, it was a beautiful white home. He looked at the street and saw no cars in front of it, indicating her humans weren't around. Given what happened yesterday, he hoped things between him and Elvira would be ok.