18|𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 & 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬

Jisoo's pov

Tonight...

The adventure starts.

I looked at myself one last time before heaving a sigh. I have a strange feeling about it. I don't know it's good or bad but my senses are making me fell strange and weird at the same time.

The dress reveals pretty much all of my curves, it's tight to the point i can barely breath even when my cleavage is exposed.

There's no use even if it's just a long but tight gown. It really exposes much of my skin.

The maid has done a pretty well job and I'd give her for that. I heaved a sigh and walked out of the room.

The room i was given to stay, the hallway, the way downstairs and the room itself, everything seemed off. Every single surrounding that was chosen for me was creepy as fuck and i didn't like it one bit.

I wore my hair down, walking down in a red slit dress, i looked like an hallway ghost. I wouldn't be surprised if someone dies out of heart attack seeing me here. My shadow actually did look like a ghost.

I walked down, the blaring music, the loud cheers, this didn't seem like a house of  CEO at all. They're supposed to look dignified and respectful. This looks like an fresher's party.

I walk towards the bar arranged ever so elegantly by the guy who kidnaps people and lives under the name of CEO. And unsurprisingly, the devil was standing there all by himself.

"Hello there, frat boy." I laughed grabbing the glass of wine he just put down from the counter and sipping it.

"That's something stupid coming from you. It's a strong drink, unless you're good at managing your liquor i would respect it, if you don't drink it." He simply says, his face blank and not giving away any emotion.

"Thanks for your concern, i could handle it. I handled you afterall, i could live with this." I tap on the glass with my fingers, my lips curled up into a smile that's anything but sweet.

"Babe." That annoying voice resonates. Tzuyu appears from behind, her lips wide with a pretty shitty smile on her face, if i were drunk enough, no doubt i would puke on her. But her stupid smile falls off when she sees me. Good, it was so fucking annoying.

"Look who's here? Are you here to make sure he pays you for all this time you've been around him." She doesn't asks, she simply says as if it were true.

She meant are you here to make sure he does his payment to you after you've become his whore until my arrival.

Sure, but she would never say it directly on my face. But i will. "Of course, i gotta make sure i get paid don't i? Afterall, i had to fake it everytime. The orgasm." I wink at them both.

Tzuyu raises her brow, i go on. "But pretty sure i would like you to take my place, afterall my skills are pretty good and I've a lot of clients to attend. You could keep him company for time being. I bet that wouldn't be same for you now would it?" I chuckle at her, face all red and ashamed, it looks funny when it's anyone's but your face.

"Watch it you bitch." She says, i don't notice her holding wine until she lifts her glass and splashes it on my dress.

"Now that was a pretty gown." I sigh, "you know stains in white dress stays longer right? If you don't believe me, I would like to test that out for you." I throw my own glass of wine on her, her white dress, now tainted with reddish German wine.