❅️25❅️

Despite the hate he held for the old man that had tortured him the most, Shirabu had decided to come to Washijou's funeral. He came with the uttermost hate he had for him, happy that the devil is gone.

"Kenjiro! You came!" Tendou was a bit shocked that the brunette came. "I thought you had work?"

"My boss gave me a day off. Turns out he knew I was one of Washijou's sons. He was wrong though. But whatever." Shirabu muttered, crossing his arms.

The funeral went by smoothly. As soon as the cremation happened, Shirabu was at the farthest back of the room, witnessing the fire burn the body of the man he hated most.

A small smile was formed on his face.

"Sorry I had to show my face to you again. I really like how this is definitely the last time I do." He said to himself, feeling satisfied with what God decided.

❅️

Wakatoshi sighed as he looked up at the sky. A gust of wind blew against his face. He looked around him and saw a pair of happy couple walking past him, hand in hand.

He looked at his hands. They used to be so warm for Yuu to hold but now that winter's almost coming, they're just cold.

"I like your huge hands. They're not just good for bed, they're my personal warm pack." Yuu chuckled, teasing Wakatoshi a bit.

Wakatoshi smiled remembering the little tease. It hasn't been too long, but it's not too recent too. He missed Yuu dearly.

"Is it okay if we sit here?"

Wakatoshi looked up and met eyes with Sugawara Koushi, who had his twins with him. Wakatoshi smiled at the twins when he saw their little baby waves at him.

"I don't mind. Take a seat."

Koushi asked the twins to sit next to Wakatoshi as he stood beside. Wakatoshi, being a gentleman, offered his seat to him.

"No no! It's fine, I can just stand."

"Please, I insist."

Koushi stared at him and nodded. He obliged and sat down next to his kids.

"You're exactly like what Yuu told me." Koushi started. "I'm pretty sure you're as fun as my kids told me as well."

"I wouldn't say I'm the fun one. It's usually Yuu who makes their smiles wider than usual. I am not capable of doing so."

"Correction! You're not as capable as Yuu-san is!" Kairi beamed. Kiara nodded, agreeing with her brother. Koushi looked at the twins before looking back at Wakatoshi with raised brows.

"You heard the kids." He said.

"Thank you." Wakatoshi thanked the kids, making them smile wide.

"Talk about Yuu-san. Where is he?" Kiara asked.

Wakatoshi looked down with a pained smile. He just shook his head. Koushi told the kids that Yuu was on a holiday and just left them to wonder where the male went. Koushi apologized to Wakatoshi for his kid's question.

"It's fine. She did nothing wrong."

"Still. The question probably bothered you." Koushi looked at Wakatoshi with guilt.

"Why would asking about Yuu-san bother Waka-san? They're husbands."

At this point, Koushi didn't really know what to say. His children can't know anything of the problems this married couple is having but he needs his kids to stop asking such questions.