❅️7❅️

From My Romeo♡️:
Hey.

From My Romeo♡️:
Asahi-san.

From My Romeo♡️:
I'm getting married.

From My Romeo♡️:
It would be great if you can attend the wedding ceremony. I'll email you the virtual invitation cards.

From My Romeo♡️:
Please respond.

Asahi reread those messages again and again. He didn't do what Nishinoya wanted. He couldn't really. What is it you ask?

Responding.

He just stared at the texts, regret engulfing him whole. Was the regret for not confessing to Nishinoya earlier or because he confessed? Both works fine for Asahi.

He's the one at loss right now.

He decided that he won't go to the wedding ceremony at all. He can't. He couldn't. The last bit of courage to even see Nishinoya walking down the aisle, getting married to someone who isn't him is painful.

Asahi tucked his phone into his jacket's pocket. He leaned back to the bench, stretching a bit. He stared at the scenery in front of him, marvelling god's creation. It was lovely.

Like Nishinoya Yuu.

His attention to the sea was broke off when a familiar face walked in front of him. Red hair, scary face and the Cheshire cat smile. Asahi knew the guy.

He was talking to someone over a phone call and Asahi could hear him. He (by no means) overheard what he talked about.

"Listen, Kenjiro-kun. I know he's getting married to some stranger but it doesn't mean we can't support him. Plus, Nishinoya's a kind guy, why would he rob us?"

Yeah, that's illogical. Nishinoya would never.

"..."

"That's absurd! He's barely any of our height."

Ouch. Asahi could actually feel the pain for the little guy.

"..."

"My feelings for Wakatoshi-kun has nothing to do with this. I told you I'm fine."

That shocked him.

He didn't know what got into him but he suddenly came up with a plan to get Nishinoya back from him. He immediately stood up and ran after the red haired.

"Excuse me!" He cried out. Tendou stopped walking and turned around, thinking maybe someone wanted to talk to him. He was right when he saw a guy looking straight at him.

"Yes?"

"You're Ushijima's friend, right?" Asahi asked.

Tendou raised a brow. He didn't know this guy. Ushijima doesn't have that many friends so he knows that this guy isn't Ushijima's friend. He hung up on Shirabu and proceeded to ask Asahi questions.

"You are?"

"I'm Asahi, Nishinoya Yuu's friend." Asahi introduced himself. "I'm sorry but I overheard your conversation and heard about you having feelings for Ushijima."

Tendou squinted his eyes, observing the man in front of him. Who was this friend of Nishinoya? Busybody much. His feelings are none of his business but Tendou seemed to know where this is going.

"Asahi Azumane is it? The novelist?" Tendou questioned. Asahi nodded without hesitation as that was his identity after all. He didn't expect Tendou to actually know a novelist or anything.