❅️8❅️

"Congratulations on your marriage Yuu-san!"

Yuu smiled at the orange haired. Hinata ran towards him, going in for a hug. Most of them were fine with Yuu wearing a wedding dress. He told them that he personally wanted to wear a dress, hiding the true reason.

Yuu was always one to solve problems on his own. It's not that he thinks they can't help him, he just wants to solve his problems on his own. If it backfires or he's really stressed, he would tell Koushi or Hinata about it. It always makes him feel much better but he can't bother them now.

Koushi just got kids, Hinata living with Kuroo, Asahi... well... he's not even to be seen. Yuu missed the guy so much. He was hoping that Asahi would just attend at least the wedding party but no sign of him was to be seen. Not even Koushi knew where he went.

Even the newbies at the cafe were all stuck in their own problems, making Yuu's point stronger. Yachi with money problems, Konoha trying to find a girlfriend, Sarukui trying to find a place to live, wanting to move out of his parents house and Akaashi is very busy with the cafe.

For once, in his life, Yuu can't tell anyone anything.

But he has a husband now, it counts, doesn't it?

❅️

Yuu can't believe this shit. He was standing in front of the house his husband bought for them to live in. Believe it or not, Yuu expected something simple, like Kuroo's house.

Not a fucking two storey bungalow with a huge lawn and a swimming pool big enough to fit dolphins.

Wakatoshi noticed him blink rapidly, staring at the house he bought with disbelief and awe. He thought maybe there was something wrong with the house.

"What's wrong Yuu? Is the house not okay? Is it not big enough?"

"Are you kidding me?! This house is enough for a hundred people to live in, how is it not big enough??" Yuu was actually very surprised by Wakatoshi's question. What kind of question is that??

They walked into the house and Yuu gasped, admiring how beautiful the interior design of the house is. Wakatoshi did a great job choosing a house. This house is perfect.

"Ah. I see. Is there something else bothering you then?" Wakatoshi asked, carrying Yuu's bag into the house. There weren't much things in the bag, just all of his clothes. His other stuff will be here by noon tomorrow.

"Hm... I don't know?" Yuu hummed, trying to think about any problems he can share with his husband. Before he could say anything, Wakatoshi tried to guess.

"Are you worried about tonight? We can skip the intercourse if you do not wish—"

"Not that!" Yuu was quick to deny. He haven't gotten laid in a year, he ain't missing the only time he is. What makes it even better is doing it with his husband.

"Then, is it about my Father?"

Yuu flinched. It was as if Wakatoshi knew all along that Yuu has a problem with his Father. Yuu looked to his left, avoiding eye contact and nodded.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know what he meant by you have a chance if you change. If you're not comfortable with wearing all these and pretending to be a woman, I don't mind. I can tell Father to stop."

"No! I-It's fine! I.. I've pretended to be a girl before, so.. it's not that big of a deal." Yuu chuckled.

Wakatoshi raised his brows. He looked at Yuu with a confused expression. Yuu looked back at him and realized that Wakatoshi doesn't know about his childhood at all. Maybe now is a good time to talk about both of their past.