❅️22❅️

"Wakkun,

I'm sorry that I had to leave so suddenly. I don't hate you, nor am I mad at you. I needed to run away because my safety was on the line. I left my belongings that you had bought for me here as a precaution. I even left my phone here because I don't want anyone to be to track me or some shit because knowing your Father, he can probably do that easily.

You don't have to worry about the place I'm going. It's a safe place for me and I really hope that you trust me in this.

Wakkun, I do love you. Very, very much. But all these conditions that Washijou forced on me has changed me into someone I don't like. I realized that a year too late. I don't even know who I am anymore.

You said so yourself that you fell in love with NISHINOYA YUU, the man that works in a cafe as a waiter that is energetic and loud and a fun-seeker. I'm not even close to any of those anymore. Life as Ushijima Yuu has made me... I don't know how to describe it. But having your last name is the most amazing thing that has happened to me, it's just that I don't like how I am right now.

If you love me, and want me to be happy again, please let me go. I'm not asking for a divorce, that would never be a thing I'd ever ask for. I'm just asking for time to run away from your crazy Father who's trying to murder me.

Talk about your Father, he's a threat. I'm being honest, I don't like him. He's the reason I'm leaving and he is also the cause our marriage is falling apart. Me being away from the motherfucker would definitely help a lot. The distance is what keeps us safe but for how long?

I never thought I'd ask you this but who is it that you choose to be happy?

Washijou?

Or me?

I know this would be stressful for you, and I'm sorry.

I love you. I love you very very much. And I always will.

Take care of Denki for me yeah?

Your husband, Yuu

Ps: goodness lord this letter sounds so sad and what for, i just re-read the letter and found that i wrote like an author writing a romance book. also, i took one of your hoodies because i need at least one so i don't forget how you smell like

love you soooo much♡️

Wakatoshi let out a painful soft chuckle at the end of the letter even though tears were trickling down his cheeks. He did notice Yuu's struggle but he didn't realize he was dumb enough to buy his little "I'm fine" sayings.

Although he knew the reason to Yuu's departure, he couldn't help but think if he was a part of the reason his husband left.

❅️

The woman petted her cat's head as she headed to the front door. The cat, wanting more of the affection followed her. She slid open the door, letting some sunlight into the house, unintentionally waking up the 4 week old kittens, sleeping in the blanket she curled up for them.