❅️9❅️

"Yuu, dearest, wake up. You're gonna be late for work." Wakatoshi said, kissing Yuu's forehead.

The sleeping male groaned.

"Do you have any idea how rough you were last night? I can't feel my legs." Yuu complained, eyes half opened to look at Wakatoshi who was putting on his tie. Wakatoshi chuckled.

"You were the one who begged for me to go rough, saying it's more pleasurable."

"Oh wow I did."

Wakatoshi laughed.

"Just stay in bed. I'll make you breakfast. Is there anything in particular that you want?"

"Awhh... Wakkun, that's so sweet~" Yuu cooed. "But you don't know how to cook."

"Well I have the Internet. Also, it's the thought that counts. If you can dream it, you can do it."

"Wakkun, honey, your enthusiasm is adorable. I beg you, please. Don't cook."

Wakatoshi gave in and promised not to cook. Yuu smiled and mentally thanked god. Wakatoshi kissed him on the lips before saying goodbye. Yuu, tired and can barely move anything below his waist, went back to dreamland.

❅️

Shirabu looked around with cautious eyes. Semi who was happily enjoying his smoothie with his boyfriend felt the romantic mood drop down as Shirabu's eyes scanned the place for possible friends of Washijou. Semi sighed.

"You know.. Kenjiro, I've been meaning to ask you about something."

"What?"

Semi stared at Shirabu who didn't even look at him when he asked the question. He looked more cautious than before and that's not a good sign.

"Did Washijou suspect you and me?"

Shirabu shot his head to Semi's direction so fast you could almost hear the "whoosh" sound. He stared at Semi like he just asked a question about him murdering someone.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"You've been extra careful these days after Ushijima married that lady." Shirabu sipped his smoothie when Semi started talking about "the lady" his brother married. "Wait. Don't tell me that Washijou wants you to marry someone else too?! Ken Ken honey don't leave me!!"

Shirabu placed a hand over Semi's loud mouth. He frantically used the other free hand to place his index finger on his lips, shushing him. Semi blinked and licked Shirabu's hand.

"Ew! Eita! You're disgusting!" Shirabu retracted his hand and wiped his palm with the tissue on the table. Semi laughed.

"There's my usual angry little Pomeranian." Semi said, staring at Shirabu cutely. Shirabu was so close to stuffing the tissues in his throat but he loved him too much so he can't afford to lose a perfect boyfriend.

"If you ever do that again, I will shove my hands into throat."

"Mhmm, kinky." Semi winked. Shirabu's face went red out of embarrassment and anger but mostly embarrassment.

"Eita, I am NOT joking."

"How is me licking your palm disgusting? You liked it when I licked your nip-"

Shirabu shoved the tissue in his hands into Semi's mouth. Semi spat it out at an instant, not able to hold in his laugh. Shirabu who was pouting eventually joined in and laughed.

"I'm glad you're laughing now."

"I'm glad you're always making me laugh. Thank you Eita."

Semi smiled. He noticed a familiar figure at the entrance to the restaurant and widened his eyes, cursing.