❅️20❅️

Yuu slowly opened his eyes. The morning sunlight were barely making it in as the curtains were blocking them but Yuu could still see Wakatoshi there, in front of him, sleeping soundly. He was scared that it was another illusion, like the ones he has every morning. He reached out to caress his cheeks.

Tears welled in his eyes as he felt the soft skin of Wakatoshi's cheeks brushing against his palm. He played with Wakatoshi's hair, feeling like the happiest man alive.

It wasn't an illusion. He's really there.

Wakatoshi opened his eyes and stared at Yuu's beautiful brown eyes. He smiled at him and pulled him closer, hugging Yuu. Yuu complied, scooting closer and allowing himself being engulfed by Wakatoshi's huge body. They stayed in bed that way, just enjoying each other being in each other's arms.

Wakatoshi played with Yuu's hair. Yuu just closed his eyes, burying his face into Wakatoshi's chest.

"Did you like it?" Yuu asked.

"Like what?"

"The outfit I wore when I came home. I thought I looked cute." Yuu asked. He traced circles on Wakatoshi's arms and blinked at him, looking cute.

"You are cute. But you don't have to wear dresses to look cute. In fact, being yourself is even more cuter."

"Are you saying that I'm not cute now?" Yuu pouted.

"Yes." Wakatoshi said, trying to joke. Yuu punched him in the chest as a protest and turned around. Wakatoshi chuckled a bit when Yuu punched his chest. It didn't hurt but it did left an impact on him.

"Meanie." Yuu huffed.

Wakatoshi hugged him from behind and buried his face into his neck. Yuu held in his giggles when he felt Wakatoshi's hot breath hit the skin of his neck. Wakatoshi then kissed his neck, trying to gain his attention back.

"You're cute in anything you wear. I don't mind what you wear as long as you're happy." He said. Yuu slowly turned around to face him. The right corner of his mouth slightly curved up forming a smirk.

"Can I wear that?"

Wakatoshi looked at where Yuu pointed. He was pointing at one of his own hoodies — the clothes he haven't worn for so long because he has been wearing female clothes. Wakatoshi knew he can't wear that for Washijou wouldn't like it but he also wanted his husband to be happy.

"Only inside the house?" Yuu added as if he knew what Wakatoshi was thinking about. Wakatoshi stared at him apologetically and sighed.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. "I'm sorry you have to pretend to be another gender just because my Father wanted to."

Yuu felt sad when he heard Wakatoshi apologize for something he's not responsible for. If anything, it was Washijou's fault. Their marriage being a mess, Yuu's gender crisis and even them not being able to spend time with each other, it's all because Washijou was being an ass.

Yuu placed his hands on Wakatoshi's cheeks and gave him the sweetest smile he could muster. It was for Wakatoshi's eyes only that he was able to smile so sweetly.

"Being with you right now is more than enough for me. As long as we still love each other, I can bear anything that comes our way." Yuu said, trying to make him feel better. Wakatoshi placed his hands on Yuu's hands with furrowed brows.

"But you're tired."

Yuu gulped. He never thought Wakatoshi would notice that. He was indeed tired but he didn't want Wakatoshi to know that. He wanted Wakatoshi to know that he's doing fine. However, he was too tired to even know that his tiredness was showing. He didn't know what else to say to Wakatoshi.