❅️15❅️

Yuu,

I know things have been hard for you since you've seem to avoid me a lot. I don't know why, and I don't know what happened but what I do know is that you're strong and you'll get through the problem. That is, if you have any.

I don't think you are having any problems with Ushijima. I'd like to think that he's treating you well (as he should) and making you happy. Making someone happy at all times ISN'T easy, I know that. However, I'm certain that Ushijima is the kind of person that would never give up on your happiness easily. I bet my hair if he doesn't. (Which, I'm sure isn't necessary because I know he treats you well. Or else I'll really go bald.)

Despite that, you look tired. Have you been sleeping well? Is there something bothering you? What is it that made you lose your spark of joy? Why is it that you're no longer shining like the sun you always are? Are you really going to be a sunset? Going down and letting another planet take your place in the sky?

I remember that the cafe would be flooded with customers just because of you and Shoyo. The sunshine boys of Kokoa Cafe, sweet, cute, caring and sunny. But now I've only seen Shoyo shine, where are you?

My feelings for you shouldn't be the issue here but your happiness is. I'm still your friend and I have the right to text you everyday to know if you're doing good. I don't care if I can't date you. I don't care if I can't marry you.

But I care about you.

Not as a significant other, not as a lover, but as a friend.

I used to cry after knowing you're finally someone else's. I think about how hurt I was, about how we could've been an item. Thinking about those made me sad. That's the reason why I was so depressed over you.

Shoyo came to check up on me the other day and I realized that I had the wrong mindset. Instead of thinking about how you could've been happy with me, I should be thinking on how you're happy with Ushijima. When I started thinking that way, I became more calm, more rational.

Now that that's been said, I just want to tell you about the stuff I've been wanting to tell you, but never got the courage to and never got the chance to. This is the only chance I'll ever get so I'll regret it if I die keeping it to myself.

It might be a little bit of a cringe because I'm a romance novel writer for god's sake.

Okay wait how I do start? Hahaha!

I like everything about you. From how you smile every time you get to do something you like to how you pout when you're annoyed or angry. I still remember falling in love with you as soon as I laid my eyes on you. If I was demisexual back then, seeing you made me Yuu-sexual. I only had my eyes on you and to be honest, I still do.

I memorized everything there is to know about you because it felt like another level of happiness where I get gifts for just liking you. With every information I gain about you, the more I fell for you.

Oh! I know that the first thing you would order is a strawberry flavored food or beverage at any cafe with a huge smile. It was quite shocking to me because I thought you'd be the type of guy to like chocolate flavored food more. Though you do like soda flavored Gari-Gari Kun popsicles more. Honestly, the way your mood instantly changes once you bite the popsicle is amazing.