❅️21❅️

"PLEASE! STOP IT!!"

Shirabu's yells were ignored by the bodyguard who was punching Semi like he was a punching bag and the other bodyguard who was holding him tight. Semi was barely standing straight. One last punch sent to him and he drops to the ground with a loud thump.

"EITA!!"

Why is nobody listening? Has the world gone deaf at that very moment? Why is nobody coming to help him? Help them?

Shirabu didn't ever stop crying and wailing and yelling as Semi got kicked. He started to panic when he could see blood coming out from Semi's mouth and yelled louder. He flailed around, trying to escape. He accidentally kicked Washijou's face as he tried to flee, making the guard stop beating Semi and look at Washijou.

"You piece of shit!" Washijou spat at him. The old man felt angry. So he kicked his "son" to let out his anger. Shirabu winced.

"NO!"

Everyone turned to look at Semi who was half-dead. The gray haired was struggling to talk but he still tried to speak out his mind.

"Not him..." he managed, "... me..."

"EITA! NO!"

"SHUT UP!" Washijou kicked him again at the same place. "I did not raise you to be like this! All three of you grew up wrong! Enough with your stupid brother marrying a male now you?! Have you all gone mad?!"

"M-male...?" Semi asked himself. Yuu.. was a male all along?

"Yes! We have! In fact, living with you has been THE WORST YEARS OF OUR LIVES!!" Shirabu finally spoke of the truth after keeping it inside for years after years.

Angry with the answer he got from Shirabu, Washijou stepped on Semi's stomach hard, giving him more pain. Hearing Semi's groans and seeing his lover almost dying, Shirabu screamed loudly. He needed to help him. So he bit the bodyguard's arm till it bled. He was freed but he wasn't finished. He jumped up, headbutting the bodyguard and injuring his chin. Shirabu pushed Washijou away and sat in front of Semi.

The bodyguards tried to step in but Washijou raised his hands, asking them not to do so.

"PLEASE STOP! HE'S DYING!" Shirabu pleaded. He was a crying mess in front of them, trying to save Semi.

"I'LL LEAVE! IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH, I'LL LEAVE! I'LL NEVER, EVER SHOW UP IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AGAIN SO PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! I BEG YOU TO JUST LEAVE EITA ALONE!!"

Washijou stared at him blankly with no emotions. Slowly, Shirabu could see the disgust creep up his face. He looked at both Semi and Shirabu.

"You fags disgust me. From now on, you're no longer related to me. Don't ever show your ugly faces at my house and my company again. You're both fired." Washijou said. With that said, he left the two alone, walking away. He didn't even care about Semi who was obviously dying at the moment. "It's about time I do something about these gay child of mine."

Shirabu watched his figure disappear before looking back at Semi.

"Eita! Oh my god!" Shirabu didn't even know where to hold him. He was bruised and wounded all over, Shirabu was worried that it would be painful for Semi if he holds him. He sobbed.

Semi was hurt because of him. He couldn't save him. This is all his fault. Shirabu shouldn't have been so weak.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry this happened to you..."

Semi's shaky hands reached for Shirabu's cheeks. Shirabu lowered his face down, Semi's hands finally reaching his cheeks. Though it was painful, Semi smiled.