❅️5❅️

Asahi looked at his reflection in the mirror. He sighed as he touched his goatee. He remembered what Nishinoya said about his type being a clean faced. He was totally not his type since the very beginning.

Asahi kinda liked his goatee. He wanted to have a "wild" appearance but that was back then since high school. Now, he thinks that being Nishinoya's type is top priority.

"Should I cut my hair too?"

He monologue to himself. He ran his fingers through his long hair and sighed heavily.

"It'll be worth it."

Just as he was about to grab the scissors, his phone rang. He looked at his phone on his bed and immediately ran out to pick up the call, no matter who it was. He didn't even look at the caller ID and just straight ahead pressed the green button.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Asahi-san!"

"Oh, Nishinoya. What is—"

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"Eh? Why?"

"I need someone to accompany me to the shopping mall tomorrow. Hinata and Kuroo has something to take care of, Kageyama has Oikawa problems and I don't wanna ask Wakatoshi out since..."

"Since?"

"...well, since I'm choosing an outfit to meet his dad next week. I can't really spoil what I look like, right? Where's the fun in that?" Nishinoya laughed.

Asahi could feel disappointment sink in when Nishinoya spoke of meeting Ushijima's dad. It was a hard pill to swallow but he just agreed to accompany Nishinoya tomorrow.

He sighed as he ended the phone call. He wanted to weep. He turned back to his bathroom and saw the razors and scissors there in the sink.

Asahi remembered how dreamy Nishinoya's eyes were when he looked at Ushijima. He wanted Nishinoya to look at him like that. He really do. And in order for that to happen, he'll have to change his appearance.

He had a choice to make.

Should he?

❅️

Shirabu walked into the office with a happy smile on his face. It was the day his Father leaves to go to a business trip, which means he'll get to spend more quality time with Semi. The employers there were pretty glad to see Shirabu in a good mood.

Shirabu being in a good mood is a good thing for them. He wouldn't glare, he wouldn't raise his voice, and most of all, he would smile at them too.

You can imagine how everything just went to shit when Shirabu finds his Father talking to Ushijima in his office. His eyes widened and his smile faded.

"Oh no." A worker whispered when Shirabu started to furrow his brows. The good vibe disappeared and the tension grew in the office as soon as Shirabu's smile disappeared.

What the fuck is he still doing here?!

Shirabu wanted to know the reason why that old man is still in his chair, talking to that bastard of a "brother" of his. Ushijima then came out of the office and instantly noticed Shirabu. He didn't have to say anything, his face literally asked him to walk over and speak to him. Ushijima walked towards him and he was instantly pulled to his office.

"What is he still doing here? I thought he went to Italy already?" Shirabu asked, restraining from yelling.

"He was. But I told him that I'll take Yuu here so that he can meet him."