❅️17❅️

Someone knocked on the door and he sounded angry. Yuu was pretty sure he could guess who it was. He did planned on pissing him off earlier.

Semi who was the last one to go home went over to open the door but as soon as he did, he was pushed away. An angry Washijou charged towards Yuu who had Denki in his hands. He had a clear vision of what he wants to do with him after the little protest he pulled earlier.

Seeing a stranger, or maybe because it sensed danger, Denki barked at Washijou. Yuu had a hard time trying to keep him in his embrace as the shiba inu kept on wanting to jump on the "danger". Washijou stared at the dog with disgust.

"Silence your dog or I will."

Yuu tried to calm Denki down by rocking him and giving him kisses. Denki eventually responded back by licking his face. The dog finally stopped barking at Washijou but it still stared at him with caution.

"Put the dog down."

Yuu didn't understand why but he wouldn't. He was done with obeying Washijou's every little order. So he stood there, not doing anything. He kept petting Denki as the dog stuck its tongue out. He was getting on Washijou's nerves and he could see him being annoyed.

Washijou was done waiting too. He yanked Denki away from Yuu, shocking the other. Washijou was heartless. Yuu gasped when he saw his little baby get thrown away like it was nothing. Semi quickly tended to the Denki, looking if it was okay.

"DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE!" Washijou yelled. He grabbed Yuu by his wrist and pulled him out of the house. Semi watched as Yuu was being pulled away.

"Yuu-sama!" He yelled. He heard Denki whimper. He looked at both the little dog and then looked at Yuu. He wasn't sure who to save. He was panicking.

"I don't know who you think you are young man but that little stunt you pulled was unacceptable!" Washijou yelled. Yuu was actually pretty scared of what would happen to him so he wanted to run. He bit Washijou's hands, causing the elderly to scream in pain and let him go. Yuu ran away, not even looking back.

❅️

Wakatoshi came home from the veterinary with a heavy heart. Not only was he sad that Denki got his front leg broken, but the fact Yuu's missing made him even more upset.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't stop him! I was concerned about Denki that I didn't get to save Yuu-sama! I'm sorry to have failed you!" Semi apologized as he kept bowing. He was hoping that Wakatoshi would forgive him but he knows that he wouldn't.

Wakatoshi sighed. He didn't know if he should forgive Semi. But he wasn't really mad at him too. Semi did his best he knew that but it's also his fault that Yuu's missing.

"It's fine. My Father's the one who caused Yuu to run away." He replied emotionlessly. The way he replied made Semi a bit uncertain that he was forgiven. Seeing that Semi looked wary, Wakatoshi sighed again.

"Go home." He said.

Semi nodded. He bowed once again and turned to leave. He was so disappointed in himself for not being able to save Yuu even though that's the main reason he was hired by Wakatoshi. He even had promised Shirabu that he wouldn't let anything bad happen to Yuu.

That guilt then became the fuel for him to go find Yuu even though it was 11 at night and it had started to rain.

❅️

Asahi stared out his window and smiled when he saw the rain starting to pour from the black sky. He typed away on his laptop, creating another paragraph of a story of two protagonists falling in love with each other.