Chapter 14

When Luke slowly faded away I smiled. Yes of course I was upset he is my best friend and he's gone but he doesn't want me to cry anymore he told me and so I'm not going to. I pulled out my phone and clicked on the contact that said Michaela/ better twin. Giggling a little as I read her contact name I hit the call button after a few rings she answers.

"Yeah I'll be there in a few." Michaela says happily as she hangs up the phone. Within a minute there is a knock at the front door. Right when I'm about to get up and answer it hear Ashton start to talk. "Hey love what are you doing here." He leans in and kisses her lips softly as she kisses back. "I'm here to see Violet but I'll come in to see you in a little while I promise." He pouts and kisses her again before going back in the kitchen leaving her to come up with me.

"So Luke was in love with you?"
She screeches. "Is that the only thing you care about how about the fact that I can see ghost god dam."
"I don't care Luke loved you that's crazy and what tabby did was very fucked up I will admit that but you have to remember Luke did something just as bad with you he loved you."
"I know enough Luke talk he is happy now but I need to tell you something I had sex with Michael." I say and blush while looking down. "No way that awesome vi was it good did it hurt ouch I bet it hurt."
"He's your brother and you want me to tell you how good he was in bed?"
"Sure why not." she laughs see this is why I love her she's so easy going and just doesn't care I am so happy that her and Ashton are together they are a match made in heaven. "Ok he was amazing and he was like gentle bit rough yeah know God it was the best feeling in the world he went in so fast I barely felt a thing then he waited a little before going slow and the. So fast and deep my god it was amazing."
"Well um let's pretend he isn't my brother for a second." We both laugh hardly at her statement.

We have been sitting on my floor for about 2 and a half hours watching vampire diaries that was until Ashton came in and took her from me now I'm with Michael and he has this strange look in his eyes and he keeps kissing me. I am brought out of my thoughts by Mikey's lips meeting mine. He kissed me roughly shoving his tongue deep on my mouth making me moan. God he is such a good kisser. As we kiss I feel something twitch from under me. I probably should mention how my hair is in a pony tail, Mikey is under neath me his hands in my waist while my hands are in his hair and I'm straddling him. I break the kiss and move my leg to get a better look and just like I thought there was a huge bulge in his pants. "Well then" I said smirking and kissing him deeply again. He groans as I push my lower half hardly against his over and over again. "huh" I gasp slightly as he flips us over so he's straddling me. "Don't do that Violet." He says firmly lust clear in his voice. "Do what do this." I push my hips against his and he hisses. When he looks back over I'm biting my lip to contain my laughter because of his reaction. "That's it you wanna be like that you getting fucked badly so bad you won't be able-" I push my hand over his mouth.
"Are you going to threaten me all night or actually do something babe." I smirk as I yet again know I won. His pants grow tighter as he rips my shirt off his soon follows.

-----::::::::----
"Ugh" I roll over slightly. Last night was amazing me and Mikey did it again but it was different this time. The whole time he kept telling me how much he loves me and I to was saying it. We fell asleep cuddled up in each other's arms. It's 6:30am and my stomach is turning and I feel like I'm going to puke. I quickly slide my bra and panties on before I slip on Mikey's shirt and run to the bathroom.

After a few minutes of puking something hits me yet again. I run out of the bathroom and jump on Mikey.
"Well hello to you to beautiful."
"No Mikey please tell me you used a condom this time please."
"Um I don't think so but you will be fine."
"No Mikey you don't understand when a girl has never had a sexual interaction it's more likes for her to get pregnant and we have done it twice without a condom this is bad very bad."
"Violet I know you think this is bad but I promise you it isn't your probably just stressed out I have a couple things to do today but you can hang out with Michaela if you want because I know you don't want to be alon-" I cut him off my kissing his soft lips softly. "I'll be fine Mikey text me when you not busy."