Chapter 9

Violets pov
When me and michaela got off the bus we switched our schedules to see if we had any of the classes together. Well it turns out our schedules are exactly the same like da f***.

I walked over to my locker seeing Michael leaning against it with a giddy smile on his face. "What did you do?"

"Me i didn't do anything." Why do I not believe him? I slowly stepped aside of him and opened up my locker pulling out all the school things I will need for the first 5 periods because I have lunch at 6 period. "Um listen violet I think we should talk and just clear all the bad stuff you know so we can be friends like we were before."

"Ok that would be great meet me in my room at 6 I will leave the window open. With that I slammed my locker shut and turned on my heal walking to my first class. (After school 5:55pm)
Michael was coming over soon and I'm scared I mean I like him a lot but he doesn't like me back I know it I'm ugly and fat and wired who could ever like someone like me. I pulled out my phone and searched up the contact Michaela.
(M=michaela Me=me duh)
M-hey
Me-sup
M-Nmu hey r u busy Friday or tmm
Me-yeah I'm going to a party actully I was gonna ask if u wanted to come?
M-sure pick me up tmm yeah?
Me-sure byeee
M-nighty night
So that was mine and Michaelas text conversation we're weried I get it. I sat at the edge of my bed it was about 6:25 right now so I decided Mikey must have forgotten and it was time to go to sleep I'm tired.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out shorts and a sports bra and slipped them on. When I was dressed I undid my hear from its current position and threw it in a messy bun."Cough cough"
"Mikey what the hell I thought you weren't coming tonight "I say trying to hide my self but falling. Mikey's eyes trailed up my body and back down over and over again and he licked his bottoms lip god he's just so amazing. "um Mikey I'm up here just so you know"

"yeah I know but God you look hot"

"Mikey!" I screeched I hate when people violate me like that it's just bad bad bad. I ran to my bed and put on the sweatshirt that was there it was Josh's speaking of which were is josh we had a break up thing I guess he had to move back and right when he kissed me good bye a tramp came up and said thanks for last night babe see you soon. So yeah I was beyond pissed.

"ugh come on take that off "

"Mikey you don't like me ok you don't like people like me alright so just back off with the comments and all the flirty shit ok just stop."

"No you stop alright you act like you know everything but you don't I liked you as more then a friend as a lover but you fucked it up so you want to be friends we can be because at this point all feelings I have had or had ever thought I had are gone and you just made sure of that good night violet." I was speechless he likes me or did what is happening.

Its been a whole day it's Friday 5:00 pm and I'm getting ready for the party I was getting picked up by Calum and Michaela was going to ride with us she was actually on her way here now.

I went to my closet and began to shift through my clothes till I found the perfect thing. I am not a girly girl I don't dress up at all I like my band ts and skinny jeans but tonight I thought I should. When I saw the dress I knew that I should were it tonight it was a white dress that was lace and had mini flowers on it.The dress when to about mid thigh and had no straps so I paired it with my black leather jacket and black stilettos.

"Vi um someone is here for you"
I knew it was ether Michaela or Mikey haha that's kinda funny. When I reached the bottom step I saw Michaela I motioned for her to come up and she did.

"Wow vi you look amazing"

"Thanks but that's you" I said while pulling her into a hug she looked amazing her purple hair was curled and reached her mid back she had black eyeliner on her top lid and bottom waterline. She was wearing a black dress that went to above her knee the back was lace till about were her hair stopped and she was wearing the same black stilettos as me.

(At the party)
When we arrived at the party Calum went straight to the drinks and not the ok type the beer type.

Michael arrived at the party a little later sparing me only a few glances. He was still mad at me but I don't blame him. I was currently sitting on a couch with a beer in my hand getting more and more wasted as I go.

"Heyy vi" Calum slurred.
"Hi cal" I said back he was now sitting right next to me out legs brushing and his hand on my knee.
"Wansha danse" I'm not really sure what he was saying because of his slurring.
"Calum I'm drunk you are more drunk then me so whatever you are saying is a no" I tried to get up to go get some water and vodka because I needed it but I was pulled back down and my lips met cals. It wasn't a gentle kiss it was full of want and anger. his lips moved vastly on my lips I wanted to kiss back but I couldn't I pulled away.

"Why did you pull away."
"Calum I like you so much ok I do but I can't do this I can't pretend that I like you as much as I like him cal I want us to work but my heart belongs to some one else even though he absolutely hates me I won't lose the feelings I have for him I think I'm in love with Michael Clifford."
(Luke's pov)
Oh my dear God. Violet is in love with Michael oh my god. I walk to the spot were I see Michael and pull him aside.

"What Luke?"
"Violet she is wasted and Calum tried making out with her and she pushed him off and said she gots the hots for someone else man then she said that someone else was you Mikey she said she loves you!"

Michaels pov (sorry for the changes of pov but yolo)

This isn't happening vi can't love me. But damn does it feel good to know its not just me feeling this way. I looked at Luke in the eyes Luke is my best friend yes all the boys are but Luke is like my brother. I pulled him into a bro hug and then walked away in search of one thing and one thing only Violet.