Chapter 19

Violets pov
I awoke the next morning and Michael was still sleep. Unlike every other day Mikey was not wrapped around me and I wasn't wrapped around him so that gave me the freedom I need to go take a piss and call Tabby. Even though me and Tabby haven't really talked much I want her to know that I'm not mad anymore and that she has no choice but to be the aunt to these babies.

After I was done going to the bathroom I called tabby and asked her if she wanted to come which she gladly agreed to after she called me mama which was very weird even for her. When I hung up the phone I quickly walked to my dresser and and pulled out decant sweat pants and a baggy sweater and began to undress. The shirt I wore to bed was Mikes so when it was off my body I threw it towards the window and got dressed in my new clothes. Once I had my black vans on I walked over to my body mirror and pulled up my sweat shirt as I looked at my tummy. I'm only about 3 months pregnant and even though I'm not that far along my tummy is slightly raised creating what I guess most people would call a baby bump. Most mothers love there baby bumps but I hate it. It makes me feel fat I just can't wait to be done with carrying these babies. "Michael?"
"Hmm" He replies from the bed proving my thoughts correct he was awake and watching me.
"I think I've gained like 20 pounds in this last week."
"Baby come here." I slowly walk up to him and stand in between his legs. His large hands ingulf mine as we look into each other's eyes. "Your perfect just like this baby and I love your belly it looks amazing." He lets go of my hands and lowers his face to my tummy as he lifts the sweatshirt and plants many kisses all over my belly tickling me. "Ok ok I get it your tickling me." World famous smirk appears on his face and he lowers me into his lap. "I'm sorry let me make it up to you." Laughing I kiss his forehead and hug him. "Not exactly what I had in mind but this works to." Mikey Says as my legs wrap around his waist and my arms tangle around his stomach. My head is in the crook of his neck and his on my shoulder while his arms wrap around me in the most comforting manner ever. "Mikey?"
"Yeah love?"
"I-I miss luke." A voice crack happens in the begging of my sentence showing that tears will soon follow. "I do to." Light sobs leave my mouth as Mikey rubs his hand up and down my back and whispers soothing words in my ears.

Once I'm calmed down I pull back and look Mikey in the eye. "I love you Michael Gordon Clifford and since I love you so fucking much you have to promise me that you won't leave me."
"I love you Violet Madison Irwin and since I love you so much I do promise you that I won't ever leave you ever."
"Aweee you guys are so cute OTP right here." I laugh slightly and look up to see my best friend. "Hello Tabby."
"Ugh." Mikes voice greets tabby. "Hello to you to grumpy pants." She chimes happily. "I was just about to kiss her to you have horrible timing." We all laugh at Mikey's statement and tabby agrees to wait in the car. once the door closes I press my lips to Mikey's and head down stairs to go to a baby store to find 2 cribs.

"Why are there so many things in this store- oh my dear God is that what I think it is?" My face scrunches up as I scream/whisper and hold up a breast pump. "Are you fucking shitting me Tabitha there's a fucking breast pump this store is supposed to have baby shit not boob shit oh god I need to get out of here." I drop the object to the floor and rub my temples as I here tabby burst into laughter. "Shut up this isn't funny I'm going crazy I need to get two cribs a car seat and that's it right now so we can leave this hell of a store."
"Your killing my Vi just calm down I got the cribs you go pick out the car seats."
Ignoring tabby I walk to the car seats and pick out a car seat and stroller set that's for twin boys. I don't know if I'm having a boy or a girl but my gut tells me that it's boys. Carrying the box I run as fast as I can to the check out and quickly pay for all the stuff so I can get out of that he'll of a store.

"I can't believe you have eaten 2 whole burgers three 6 piece chicken nuggets and 2 value fries you are such a fat ass." Tabby cracks up as we pull out of the mall parking lot. "Oh hush up I was hungry that story mad all three of us stressed out and very hungry right boys?" I rub my belly slowly and smile to my self. "I can't believe I'm going to be an auntie." Tabbys hand lightly presses to my stomach and she shrieks happily. "I felt a kick!" Her eyes brighten and she shrieks again. "Omg they kicked again."
"Alright enough." I laugh at my over excited best friend and we climb into the car to start our drive back to my house.

Mikey's pov
No no nope ahh that looks cute. I scroll through many different houses and until I find one that I know Violet would like. This house is near the super market so that's one advantage, it's close to Ashton and Michaela there's another, and it's just a cute house. It's a three bedroom house with orange shutters and an orange door while that actual color of the house is brown. There's two bathrooms and a huge backyard best part it's only $1300.00 less then my budget. Reaching over Violets bed I grab my phone and call the landlord. "Hi my name is Michael Clifford and I'm really interested in your house."