Chapter 7

Short chapter sorry😢
Violets POV
We'll this is great me and josh get back together and then I see Michael making out with a blonde. Ugh I hate life. Well just my luck it's back to being Monday another bad day of school with the 2 boys I feel the most for.But who do I feel more for Mikey or josh? I don't know.(yes u do u like josh but u like Michael more) a voice in my head kept saying but I don't want that to be true so it's not. I ran into the bathroom and took a hot shower. When I was done I dried my hair and put on a thick layer of black eye liner I'm feeling bad ass today. I walk to my dresser and pull out my leather pants and pair it with a ruffley beige tank top and my beige combat boots. After plugging in my curling iron I sit down and unlock my phone. You have 15 new messages. Holy shit I thought to myself as I looked at my phone 10 where from tabby probably about the fight we has and 2 were from josh but 2where from and on known number huh I thought to myself as I saw who the last one was from it was Michael . I read Tabbys messages first bc we'll there where 10 of them.
Tabby- hey I'm sorry can we make up plz
Tabby- Vi
Tabby-hey plz answer
Tabby-Vi Vi vi
Tabby-hey bish ik were fighting but since when r u back with josh
Tabby-missy ur in so much trouble
Tabby-hello
Tabby-hello
Tabby-I hate u
Tabby-jk love u txt me when ur ready to talk
Me-damn girl I love u to and I wasn't mad I just had my phone off and josh and me r back together he's keeping my mind off Michael txt u after school bye bæ muahh
Next I read the unknown messages
Unknown-Hey beauty it's luke
Unknown-hey
Me-hey lukey
Luke-Got plans this weekend we'll cancel u r my date to a party see u Friday at 10 sharp
Me-we'll I guess I got plans the. Bye lukey
Josh-gm babe see u at school I transferd
Josh-oh and we have a date Friday yeah?
Me-can't I'm sorry I got plans with Luke
Then I opened the last message which was Michael.
Michael-hey I'm sorry about that kiss about everything u have moved on so have I can we just be mates?
Me-yeah
I locked my phone and began using the curling wand when I was finished I pulled on my black leather jacket and put on my Chapstick and ran to ashes room."Hey ash" I ye as I bang on the door a very tired twin gave me a death glare while I was laughing at what he was wearing he was I'm sponge bob boxers man this is good."What do you want it's to early for this."
"It's five minutes till we get on the bus so get dressed and also are you going to lukes party I'm his "date" is say adding air quotes around date."Yes I am and no funny moved got it I'll be down in like 2mins." I walked down stairs and pulled out my phone and saw another message from tabby saying
Tabby- one I'm glad ur cheering up two we r going to the mall bc Luke asked me to go on a date with him to a party!!! And 3 ur going with Calum !!
Um ok so I'm not going with Luke I'm going with cal that's ok to actually better cal was really hot like beautiful hot he had tan skin kinda like josh but a bit darker with almond eyes that are perfect and the cutest legs ever let's just say I was happy to go with cal.