Chapter 20

Mikey's pov
"Hi my name is Michael Clifford and I'm really interested in your house."
"I see well stop by when ever you can and we will talk."
"How about I come by in half hour?"
"Perfect see you then."
I hang up the phone and begin to search for what to where. "Hey Ashton?" Within seconds he appears at Violets bed room door. "What should I were if I'm trying to impress an owner of a house?"
"Um? First off if you are moving in with anyone besides my sister I will kill you in the most painful way ever and then bring you back just so I could yell at you. And if your moving in with my sister I still might have to kill you."
"Shut up I'm looking at a house for us because I think we are ready for this. Where having twins Ashton we need the space."
"I know alright um I would suggest one of ur flannels but button it up and black skinny jeans but no holes and then any shoes." Shrugging he walks away into the shadows of his own room. Quickly I get dressed and slip on my shoes. Right when I go to walk out the door Violet walks in. "Ok so I hate baby stores never going shopping again and why are you dressed up not that I'm complaining you look hot."
"One you don't have to go shopping someone else will two im not telling it's a surprise and three thank you." The shopping bags drop on her bed and she kisses my check but I frown. "What is it?" Her voice is laced with concern.
"I wanted a kiss on the lips." My bottom lips slips out of my mouth as if I'm pouting and she bites it gently. Then pecks my lips. "Now go."
"Bye babe."

"Hi I'm Michael Clifford we talked on the phone."
"Ah hello Michael Im carol and this is the house here take a look around."
We walked up stairs and took a look in the bed rooms and bathrooms and checking out rugs and other things I didn't care about. "Ok so let's go see the kitchen and then we will be all done." Nodding I follow her down the stairs and listen to the boring ass things coming from her mouth.

After an hour or what felt like an hour we were finished looking around the house and we're now sat in the kitchen talking about the rent and such. "Alright let me just tell you I'm Michael Clifford I'm 18 turning 19 soon but point is me and my girlfriend we are having twins we need space this house is perfect for us I have the rent in my pocket to pay you and I have 2 jobs I promise to give you rent when ever it's due all I can really say is that I know I don't look trust worthy but I truly am."
"It's yours." What? Please tell me what I think she did.
"It's mine like this house is mine now!"
"Yep and since this is your first time renting I'll let you just pay the 1400 and call it a day."
"Oh my thank you so much this is amazing thank you."
"No thank you well I have to be going but I hope you enjoy your new home and I can't wait to meet your lucky girl and your babies one day see you soon mr.clifford."

Violets pov
"Okay Michael I've been blindfolded a whole car ride and now I'm walking around blindfolded just show me where we are." I chuckle at the end of my sentence and smile. When Mikey got home from were ever he was going he told me he has a surprise and well here we are. Where ever here is. "Ok ok I'm taking it off."
Once the blindfold hits the floor I gasp. "Is this for us?" My mouth still agape as I question my boyfriend if this gorgeous house is ours.
"Yes it's ours me you and Wren and what ever your naming our other baby point is this is our home Violet for me and you for us.
" I tell you this all the time Michael but you are him the him I always wanted im so lucky to have you as my him."
Wrapping my arms around the love of my life I smile happily it's true me and Mikey have our ups and downs and we always will but I'm in love with him and he's in love with me and no matter how hard things get or how bad I want to leave him I won't because Michael Clifford is him he is my him and I never ever want that to change.

THE END

Finally this book is over. Yes this is the end of him. I'm sorry if you didn't like the ending but this book was ready to be ended. Um I think I'm going to do like a After chapter so you guys can see what Violet names her baby or whatever lmao anyway thank you all for reading my story it means a lot. Byeeee