Chapter one

Ok guys I have never written a story before so don't hate on my mistakes plz! I am really gonna try here goes nothing... 😬😬

Violets POV

"Violet lets go hurry up we don't have all day moms already waiting in the car grab your suit case and let's go!"

I slowly got up from my floor because at the moment I didn't have a bed and that was because I was about to move to NY and this is gonna suck bad.After about 39 seconds of adjusting to the light I jump up and throw the blankets I slept on the night before into my suit case and yell at my annoying brother Ashton to get out of my room.Yeah yeah I know he's my twin so I shouldn't say that but he is.I got up and took one last look at my used to be room then before I know it where pulling into out new drive way in NY."I GET FIRST PICK ON ROOMS ASH!" I yelled as I jumped out the car window(the door was on child lock so I had no choice).I picked the room with an A shaped window that looked out to the side of our house and into my neighbors room kinda weird I know."Violet go get Ashton he's still talking to the neighbors outside and I need him" my mom said from down stairs."Sure mom gimme a sec!"I ran down stairs and out the door and said "Ash get ur ass in the house before I kick it!"

"Chill down violet I'm talking to the neighbor"

"I know Ash but mom wants you inside" and in that moment my whole world stopped in that second when I looked into my neighbors eyes I couldn't look away.

"HELLO EARTH TO MY SISTER"!

I heard ash say as I come back to life.

"Uh yeah what where you saying?"

"I was saying when your done drooling that this is Michael Clifford our neighbor." He said with a smirk that kinda looked like this 😏.

"I was not drooling ash get inside."

"Hey I'm Violet." I say as I hold out a hand the purple haired boy standing in front of me.

"Hi-ya I'm Michael and you pretty lady can call me Mikey."

"Hah I will do that but uh I'm far from pretty" and just like that I turns on my heal and walked away. I think I might just like it hear in stupid NYC.