Chapter 5

"Ash what are you doing?"I asked as I tried to pull away from Mikey.
"I came to check on you I heard you yelling and thought you might need someone as amazing as your twin but guess Mikey took care of you I'll be leaving now."
"Ash wait ple-"
"No it's fine violet go back to eating off my best friends face it's truly ok."And just like that he slammed my bed room door leaving me and Michael all alone.I walked over to my bed and sat down letting a few stray tears fall down my cheeks."You should go."I said as I pointed to the window that Mikey climbed in a few minutes before.With out a word he climbed out the window and back in his room.I let the tears stream down my face in full power not holding back.
------------Next Moring
Beep beep beep my alarm went off louder then usual. I rolled over and pressed the off button. Joy I have to go and face my brother can't wait to see what he has to say to me today. "Violet please come down stairs and help me with something."
"Yeah mum I'll be right down I just got to get dressed."I got out of bed slowly and walked over to my dresser I cleaned up the mess that I had made last night and did something I never thought I would do I grabbed the blade and flushed it down the toilet.After seeing the piece of silver disappear I walked back to my dresser and pulled open the first drawer which was shirts.I grabbed my dark blue long sleeve v-neck shirt and a pair of black shorts."Flower hurry up I need you."
"Mum stop calling me that and I'm getting shoes on." Running over to my closet I grabbed a pair of my black combat boots and slipped them on.
"Alright I'm hear what do u wan-" I started to say well you guys could guess it but when I realized who was standing next to my mum my whole world came crashing down it was my first and we'll only ex boyfriend. "What is he doing here?"
"We'll hello to you to I came down to see you since you know there's no school this week do to voting."
"Josh can we please go and catch up
up stairs in my room now" I said through gritted teeth.
"Sure thing oh and thanks Mrs.I for letting me stay here for a couple of days till I go back."
"Sure thing josh." We walked up stairs to my room and before I could even figure out what was happing I see josh lock the door and push me on my bed and kiss me with a little to much force."Josh stop." I tried to pull away but he wouldn't budge and weirdly enough I liked this I missed him I missed his lips his smile his eyes just him. With one swift movement I pulled him down on top of me and kissed him back. I don't know how long we where kissing it felt like hours but I didn't want it to end but it did josh pulled back and looked me in the eye and said the one word I've been dying for him to say "sorry"
"Josh". I was going to tell him that I need time but he cut me off.
"Let me finish I'm sorry for cheating on you it was a mistake I-I-I was scared ok I was scared because the way I felt for u I never felt for anyone else so I slept with someone else to see what I would feel but I felt nothing I only felt with you and when you moved away my heart broke I need you in my life violet I need my flower I'm lost with out you give me a chance please." After his speech I was crying I never knew any of this and seeing him in front of me so vulnerable and scared made my options even clearer.
"Josh you hurt me so badly I cried for
months I haven't dated since you and I started this because of you I don't want to get hurt again josh I cant."
"Just give me a chance 2 days to prove it to you that's all please." How am I suppose to say no to that.Ok we'll it's 2 days and maybe this could work 2 days that's it.
"2 days that's it." And just like that he wrapped his hands around my waste pulling me in to a hug. This could me good.