Ch. 20 Just you and I

Allie's Pov:

I look at Zayn again to make sure I heard him right. He flashes me a toothy grin and kisses me again.

"I love you Allie. I really do." He whispers. My smile grows on my face, knowing that he actually means it makes it twenty times better then him just saying it.

"Say it again.." I whisper. He smiles widely and kisses my nose.

"I love you, I love you... I LOVE YOU!" He shouts. I let out a small laugh and look in his eyes seeing all the love in them makes all the butterflies fly out of my stomach.

"I love you too." I whisper smiling widely. He laughs and I lay beside him. He props himself on his arm and smiles at me.

"What?" I laugh. He looks down then back into my eyes sending instent chills down my spine, with how much he does that I could look like I have chicken pocks..

"Nothing, just admiring my beautiful girl. Thats all." He whispers kissing me lightly. I smile at him and turn to a crimson red color. He lets out a laugh and kisses my nose.

"I meant it." He whispers just a little away from my lips. I give him a look. What is he even talking about?

"All those things I said in there on the twitcam. I meant every single word I said. You mean everything to me. I am truely madly crazy deeply in love with you. Im hopelessly in love. I have never been like this in my life. It feels good for once." He says louder. I smile at his words. He means it. He really does. I hug him tightly and laugh. Tears flow out of my eyes. Not sad tears no. Happy ones over joined ones. Taking chances got me here right now.

"I meant every word too.." I say kissing him.

*Next morning*

I role over on my bed to hit a hard figure. I open my tired eyes to see Zayn laying there. Like I always wanted. I smile to myself and he cracks a smile too.

"What did I say about that staring.." He whispers opening his gorgeous eyes. I smile and giggle a bit looking back and bitting at my lip. His breathing hitchs and he closes his eyes. I quickly let go of my lip totally forgetting about his "weakness for it." He opens his eyes and I give a smile. With one swift movement he is laying on top of me smiling widely. I tend to bite my lip at the weirdest situations. I let out a little laugh and he smiles at me but starts kissing everywhere on my face but my lips.. He knows how this gets me.. I smack his hard chest and he stops smirking at me.

"Okay revenge overrr!." I whine. He thought other wise. He kissed my neck and my jaw line. I let out a little moan and he laughed his breath hitting my neck and giving me goose bumps. God.

*Knock Knock*

Oh SHIT!. Zayn jumps and ends up falling off the bed and lays on the couch pretending to be sleeping. Me well im trying to find my t-shirt!. I quickly just grab one and run to the door. I swing it open to see Liam there.

"Hey Allie. We are going out for the day. Looks like you just woke up and Zayn is still sleeping of course.. Why are you in his shirt?" He questioned looking at me and raising his right eye brow. I sigh and give him a scowl.

"I couldnt find my shirt to get here quick enough so here i am." I say laughing a bit. He nods and we say our goodbyes. I closed the door and Zayn opened his eyes giving me a dashing smile, which instantly I return.

"You look good in my shirts." He says. I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen getting pancake stuff out. He quickly joins me.

"Zayn will you please get me a pan. We can make these now." I say sweetly. He gladly hands it to me and I pour the batter in.