Ch. 8 Love is powerful

Allie's POV:

I look at the sky and close my eyes and hear the waves fall and crash and the water meets my toe's. I hear Zayn clear his throut and I open my eyes and see his hand extended to mine.

"We should go back. Its late. Harry will be worried" he says deeply.

I smile weakly and wipe the tears that trickled down my cheek and take his hand. He pulls me up and I look up at him with how tall he is and look over at the ocean and how pretty it looks with the moon shining down on it.

I hear footsteps, then they stop and I look to see Zayn a few steps away from me.

"C'mon slow poke." He says sweetly.

"Zayn I hope you know. I havent forgave you with what you have done to me." I state coldly looking at him. Still walking he looks down at me his eyes are sorrowful and he looks at the ground and sticks his hands in his pockets so his thumbs are the only thing sticking out. He lets out a loud sigh and I look at him again and rolled my eyes.

"Allie im sorry okay... I really never meant to.. I swear" He says a little harsh. I scoff and look at him.

"Prove it Zayn. Really. I wanted a real relationship and all you did was mess my life up even more. Show me you want me to be in your life. Friends or more." I state as we walk up the stairs of Harrys house.

He turns and faces me and nods kissing my cheek and opening the door for me. Harry is passed out on the couch, I kick my TOMS off and jump on him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close.

"You big flirt Haz!" I say loudly giggling.

Zayn's POV:

"You big flirt Haz!!" I hear Allie yell from the next room I go to see what she is talking about and of course.. Harry.

I roll my eyes and check my phone.

1 new message from Perrie

'Zayn!! :) Me nd u n Holmes Chapel Cheshire tmrw?! xxxx - Perrie'

I smile at my phone and click reply

'Sure! W/ Haz and Allie right now. So we cn all hang nd watch movies xx - Zayn'

I smile at what I typed and clicked send. I sit in the recliner and look at Harry and Allie cuddling.. I dont know whats with me but there is a pang of jealousy that hit me like a ton of bricks.. I let out a little sigh and check my phone its 1 in the morning.

I look back over and see Harry and her are fast asleep... Lucky bastard.

I walk up to the guest room and get changed into just my sweatpants and lay in my bed and look at the ceiling..

I remember a good memory of me and Allie.. We looked like Harry and her on the couch.. I remember it like it was yesterday..

*Flashback*

"Stoppppp!" She squeals as I tickle her sides I pull her close and kiss her cheek.

"Im glad you annoyed me that day for my number Zayn.." She says quietly.

I turn her around so I can see her beautiful blue eyes she has and smile. She has that effect on me..

"Why is that my beautiful girl?" I say kissing her forehead and hugging her tighter.

She lets out another giggle and kisses my cheek.

"Because.. You mean so much to me now and im just glad to basicly call you mine. You mean alot to me!"

*Flashback Over*

I feel the tear trickle down my cheek. I touch my lips and wipe the tear away.

What am I going to do. How am I gonna handle all of this?

Why cant she get out of my head...?

-----