Ch. 21 I just let these little things slip out of my mouth.

Allie's Pov:

I walk out of the bathroom now clean with no pancake batter in sight. I smile as I see Zayn shake his head. Water goes everywhere and I let out a little laugh causing him too look at me and give a quirky smile letting out a chuckle of his own.

"I think you looked beautiful with pancake batter on you.." He whins but cracks a smile afterward. I gasp and pretend to be hurt putting my hand over my heart.

"I'm not always beautiful!?" I cry out. His eyes go wide but I let out a giggle before he had time to think I was serious about it. He smiles back and kisses my forehead. I put my hands on his bare chest and he jumps back.

"What do I still stink.." I ask puzzled a bit on why he did that.

"No.. Your hands are freezing.." He grumbles. I smile wide and narrow my eyes at him. He gets the picture and runs out of our room and into the living room running around the couch.

"Now babe! I dont think you want to do that!" He shouts and jumps over the couch. I try to do the same but fail and fall flat on my face. I hear foot steps and a warm hand on my back. I smile evily and jump on him tackling him to the ground and put my hands on his chest. He squeals like a girl which makes me laugh a lot. We hear the door unlock and our heads snap toward the sound and there stands Liam, and Harry smirks on their faces.

"We thought you two were.. Well you know." Liam says nicely.

"Fucking." Harry says bluntly. Me and Zayn look at eachother then at them and laugh so hard Zayn pushes me off and stands up. Just in his basketball shorts and no shirt. Me I had a sweatshirt on and my gray soffee shorts on hair up in a messy bun. He laughs and lets out a scoff and glares at me which institly makes me feel like shit. We had such a good day.. I hate how we have to act around them..

"Why would I have sex with her?" He scoffs. That hurt most. I look at the boys and give a half hearted smile and look back down at my nails.

"We were just woundering since it is only 5. If Zayn you would want to go to a pub til around 9." Harry said. Liam nodded not even looking at me. What did I do?

"Sure. I'm tired of being cooped up in this hotel room with her." He snarls and turns to the room to get dressed. I sigh and look at the wood floor.. Why does this hurt so much?

"We'll be back Allie. I promise. We just know how much you hate drinking.. Thats why we didnt invite you." Liam says breaking the silence. I nod and look up at him. He gives me a smile that I dont return which makes his drop instantly.

I get up and plop on the couch and setting one foot out and bringing one closer to my chest letting my chin rest on it. Zayn comes out of our room and looks my direction.

His hair is now styled in his quiff, he is wearing a white V neck and black jeans. He walks out the door before the others. Liam gives me a goodbye and Harry a muffled Bye. I hear the door click and just like that. I was alone.

Why does he get so mean when they are around.. He doesnt have to be.. I mean we can get along in front of the guys. Maybe they would think we made up.. I dont know he doesnt have to say all those hurtful things to me.. Give me those looks.. None of it.. I sigh and open my eyes again. I hate being alone.

I go in my room and look around the room. I spot a little box Zayn never wants me to look at. Here is my chance. I walk over and grab it off of the night stand and open it. There is a piece of paper in it.

' To Allie..

Listen. I know you hate me with a passion.. But I wanted to tell you I never meant to hurt you at all.. Infact when I left after we had our night of fun.. I felt horrible like I was missing my other half. You want to know who I feel my other half is..