Ch. 17 Just a dream.

Zayn's Pov

*Flashback*

"Zayn. You both are giving that look I dont like. Make her not like you like that. Stop with the charms just knock it off." Management said through the phone... Really.. I mean honestly..

"How..?" I say in a low tone.

"Bring in Perrie."

*flashback over*

I look out at the balcony, and look at the sky all the stars around. I sigh and look at the double bed next to mine still made perfectly. Still untouched.. I look at the clock as it turns to 3:30 a.m. I put my head in my hands and my elbows on my knees. I look back at Perrie her purple hair a mess and her sleeping soundly. I feel like such a dick for what I have done.. But why. Thats my question.. Perrie is my girlfriend. Not Allie.. It was fun while it lasted but we strictly need to just stick to being coupley outside. Thats what Perrie is here for. To take away my feelings for her. To make sure I dont fall in love again.. Or make me fall out of love with her.. I dont know all I know it is that managment didnt like how close we were getting.

Allie's Pov:

I finally slid down the wall and take in everything. I take in a big deep shakey breath and let it out trying not to cry but failing horribley. I bring my knees to my chest and let all my tears out.. What was all that today.. The kiss the necklace what!?... My sobs get a little loud and I stand up and sprint down the hall to the 2 people I have grown the closest to since this tour started.

Liam and Niall.

I knock on their door my warm tears still slidding down my cheeks I clinch my Simba and put my head on it trying to hide my crying. I hear the door open

"Allie?" I hear a groggy strong Irish accent say my name. I look up and his eyes widen taking me inside and sitting me on the couch. He sits beside me rubbing his eyes. He was sleeping.

"You left two hours ago all smiley.. What happend?" He asked yawning still trying to wake up.

"Zayn was.. So sweet to me today acting even in private that he really did love me.. But he.. And then Perrie.. and yeah.." I sob louder. He pulls me into his chest probably staining his tee with my tears.

"Whats with the cryin.." I hear Liam tiredly say. Niall gives him a look and his eyes widen and looks at me sitting on the other side of me. He rubs my back soothing me. My sobs gets quieter but tears still are falling out of my eyes rapidly. Noone will know how bad this hurts. No one will understand.. I feel like I was stabbed in the chest.. Like my heart was ripped out and stomped on.. Like I am just another piece of meat.

My eyes start drooping and soon enough I fall asleep on Niall. I cried myself to sleep for once. I open my eyes to a bright light. Still on Niall. I get out of his grip and rub my eyes.. God they hurt. I look at Niall and smile and look to my left to see Liams spooning me.. They actually care.

I get up to go to the bathroom and walk back out. Liam stretches up and gives me a small smile. I feel so depressed.

"You better love?" He asks. I shrug and he gives me a sorry look and I look at the floor my eyes filling with tears but I fight them back as hard as I can and look back up at Liam.

"Its okay to cry Allie.." He says quietly.

"How did you know I was going to cry.." I whisper, my voice cracks again.

"Your eyes. They change to a light blue to a very dark blue." He says standing up and coming over to me. I look over at the clock and its 11:47. I sigh and look at Niall. Letting the tears wanting to come out, I walk over to the door and swing it open and go to walk out but run smack into someone.