Epilogue. *IMPORTANT MESSAGE*

*IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL READERS!*- before I start the ending of this book I would like to take the time to say thank you to all of you lovely readers, and since you guys are so wounderful. I am making a Sequel to this book. It will be called 'The Lucky One' the same characters but this time. There is more drama, heartbreak and love. I hope you will love it as much as you all have loved Taking Chances, and who knows.. Maybe Allie will end up with Zayn. If you all are lucky ;)

Thank you so much for reading this short little message lets get on with the last chapter shall we? We shall.

Zayn's Pov:

I pick up the little piece of gold on the floor and look at it. Its that necklace I bought her almost a month ago..

'You have my heart♥' 'Zayn'

I let out a groan and look up to Perrie. She gives me a sweet smile and I look back at the tiny necklace in my big hand. I need to talk to Allie. Now.

I run out of the dressing room and past Paul

"Zayn you are on in 5!" He shouts at me. But I dont even care to respond I need to see Allie I need to tell her everything. How I truely feel. I thought it was a good idea for me and Perrie but it wasnt she is my girl not her. I barge into her dressing room only to see Ed sitting on his phone.

"Ed where is Allie." I pant. He looks at me and cocks his head to one side and raises his eyebrow at me.

"I thought she was with you mate?" He stated getting up at walking toward me. I shake my head the showed him her necklace.

"She came and shouted at me and threw her necklace at me.. After that she ran out and I thought she would come back here with you." I say swiftly. He shakes his head and my eyes go wide.

"Ed we got to find her!" I shout. He nods and grabs his coat and quickly slips on his Nike's

"Lets see if she is with Niall." I say and run out Ed behind me. I dont think I have ever been so worried in my whole life.

"C'mon Ed!" I shout and run down the hall and swing Niall's door open. He turns around with a piece of pizza in his mouth.

"Have you seen Allie?!" I basically shout at him. He shakes his head rapidly and I feel the tears swelling in my eyes.

"No. I thought she was with Ed?" He says almost questioning his own answer.

"No she isnt with me I thought she was with Zayn." Ed says beside me. I shake my head rapidly this time and show Niall the necklace Allie threw at me.

"She threw this at me." I say quietly. I feel the tears about to slip out but I cant not infront of some of my best mates.. It will make me look weak and dumb.

"She always wore that Zayn.." Niall says quietly looking me dead in the eyes. I close my eyes and shake my head. It hit me! The hotel!.

"THE HOTEL!" I shout. I quickly run out of the room and out of the arena. My luck there was no fans. I got into the nearest taxi and told them to drive as fast as he could to our hotel. I feel my tears finally slip out of my eyes. I began to bite my nails and look out the window to the many people walking by. He finally stops infront and I quickly pay him and run out of the car. I dont take the elevator I need to tell her quickly I sprint up 8 flights of stairs and down to our room.

I look for my key in my pockets and finally found it in my wallet, I shakely swip the card in the door and open it slowly.

I peak my head in and there was no sound. Not even movement. I quickly shut the door and walk through the hotel suite. I finally make it our room where we shared a lot of memories.