Ch. 22 Changes

Allie's Pov:

My mouth gaps open and my eyes go wide in shock. I couldnt even make out a simple hey. Or a hi. I just stood there gobsmacked. She let out a laugh and looked back at Zayn then at me.

"How are you two?!" She laughs walking up to me and hugging me. Okay this is a totally different Perrie then what I really remember..

"We're great thanks for asking." Zayn says for me. I look at him and give him a smile.

"Well good. I just wanted to drop by and see how Londons cutest couple is!" She laughs again. Wait what?! How does she know?? I thought Zayn wasnt going to tell her. Why did he!? She could tell managment! She could ruin everything that me and Zayn have. I dont want that because I really do love Zayn. More then anything in this world.

Perrie hugs me again and pulls away smiling big. She is so gorgeous I am so jealous its not even funny.

"Its alright Allie. I know you two have been dating for real for the past 2 weeks. I understand lets be friends okay? We got off to a bad start which I really want to fix. I hear you are quite the party girl without drinking." She says with a wink. I crack a smile knowing that Zayn told her that cheesy ass line.

"Yeah. I am." I say quietly and look her in the eyes. She smiles wide showing all her teeth. Her eyes twinkle like Zayn's do when he sings, or when he sees all those fans screaming his name.

"Little Mix is in this hotel as well. Ill see you two around yeah?" She says looking between us. I nod and smile at her. She wraps her arms around me and squeezes the life out of me.

"We'll go out shopping soon!" She squeals and walks out. Zayn just gaps at me while I smile at her. The door shuts and he looks at me and raises a eye brow.

"Did that just happen?" He says. I nod and he walks to the room and shuts the door. Odd.. I walk after him and peak my head in.

"Zayn?..." I whisper opening the door more. He is on his bed his chin held by his left hand. His right is holding something. He runs his hand through his hair again and sighs loudly. I shut the door a little to loudly and he snaps out of his thoughts which makes me jump out of my skin on how fast he turns around.

"I- I'm so sorry I-" I didnt even get to finish my sentence. Zayn jogged over to me and kissed me like it would be our last. He deepend the kiss quickly. I smile and pull away.

"Wow." I say smiling. He just walks past me and finds a shirt.

"I'll be back later babe." He whispers kissing me again.

"I love you." I say against his lips.

He turns around and smiles wide at me, which plasters a smile on my face and a blush was creeping up.

"I love you too Allie." He says and with that he walks out of the door. I smile to myself and check the time. Its only 4 in the afternoon. I guess ill go out?

I get a quick shower and curl my hair to perfection. I dont put base on or foundation, I just put some liquid eyeliner on and some mascara. I put on some tan eye shadow and smile. Now a outfit. I look through my things and find my Irish flag crop top. I find some dark AE short shorts. I smile and put on some white flip flops that Eleanor bought me when I wasnt happy. I smile and grab my purse and throw my iphone in there. I make sure to grab my key and walk out making sure that the door is locked. I sigh and walk down the hall and knock swiftly on the door.

The boy I wanted to see with blonde hair was at the door. I smile and pull him out of the door. I shout at Liam to tell him I am stealing Niall for a couple hours before the concert. I slam their door and smile at him wide.