Ch. 7 Jealousy Is A Bitch Aye?

Allie's POV:

What they hell?! They know eachother?! Oh shit! Fuck say something Allie!!!! SAY SOMETHING!

"You know eachother?" I say looking at Harry. He smiles big and nods Zayn glances from me to Harry and back to me. He looks. Jealous.

"Why is she here Harry" he says through gritted teeth cluching his fists. Hah. He's jealous.

Harry winks at me and pulls me in his arms. Honestly i have no fucking clue where Harry is going with this. But oh well its getting to Zayn and honestly its quiet funny.

I play along and wrap my arm around his neck and smile at him this makes Zayns viens pop out of his arms.

Payback is bitter sweet.

"Mate you interupted our first date" Harry says kissing my neck. I giggle and blush like made. Like when Zayn used to.. Stop Allie no! Dont think about it!

"Well i was just coming by to say im spending the night!" He says smiling

"But Zay-" Harry began but Zayn cut him off by walk in with his bag.

I get out of Harrys grasp and walk in the kitchen where a smile Zayn Malik was. Oh fuck you Zayn damn.

I roll my eyes at him and go in the living room to sit down.

He follows me!!! and sat right next to me.

"Hey A-"

"Shut up Zayn. I want nothing to do with you and your playerness got it?" I say interupting him he looks at the floor with hurt in his eyes.

Harry walks in with sweat pants and no shirt on

Sweet mother of god his body is amazing.

He sits close to me knowing my tention i smile his way and Zayn clears his throut ruining the moment.

Dick.

I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Harry im going out on the beach for a little while. Can you watch Mac?" I say sweetly he nods and smiles showing his dimples and making me blush.

I go out of the sliding doors and walk off the deck into the warm sand and I walked just alone me. myself. and i.

Listening to the waves crash and the ocean sing just me and my thoughts..

Zayn.. Zayn Malik met him a month ago fell in love with him trusted him enough to have sex.. and he didnt even love me back. Its true. Im so jealous of Perrie she is way lucky.

Lucky to have such well I shouldnt say good. But when he isnt a player.. He's so down to earth so mysterious.. Sweet and caring his eyes tell a story that i just want to read over again. They're so warm and inviting.

NO ALLIE STOPP!... All this is doing is making me hurt more making me getting over Zayn so much harder on myself!

I sit in the sand bring my knees to my chest and put my head on knees and bawl. I havent cried this hard since Nick.. Me and Zayn I dont think werent even a couple we werent even freaking dating..

and I love him..

Im in love with thee Zayn Malik and I cant do anything about it.. Nothing at all..

Zayns POV:

Allie gets up and leaves to go do something by herself. She really hates me. And when Harry heald her close like that. I wanted to punch him so bad

"What the fuck Harry?!" I say once shes out the door

He turns and smiles

"She aint yours she seems to hate you mate sorry" he says and smiles.

Fuck him.

Fuck her.

Fuck everything.

I know I dont fuckin mean that what the hell am I saying I love that girl!

Yeah.. I do I love her but you know im with Perrie.. She was just a one night STAND ZAYN!

"I think I should go check on her. Its gettin late" I say looking at Harry he nods and I go to the door.

After about 30 minutes or so of walking I found her. Not her normal spunky self. No she was crying. No not a little cry when you get cut. No a cry of heartbreak longing wanting.. A cry of hurt.

My eyes fill up with tears.

This is all my fault.. I should have loved her like she deserved but no.. I did exactly what her ex did Used her and done

I feel like a scum bag..

I walk up and sit down beside her in the sand facing her.

"Hey..." I say quietly she looks up and her eyes widen she was about to get up but I pulled her back down.

"Please just listen to me Allie!" I shout

She winces and tears begin to flow again and instantly I feel like a complete ass.

"I- im sorry Allie.. Just listen okay.. I never wanted to hurt you if anything I wanted to love like ive never loved anyone on this planet now I have Perrie and she i-" before i could finish she cut me off

"Zayn I get it you dont like me like that!" she yelled.

Thats not true...

"Im sorry! My feelings are in the air! I dont KNOW what I want!" I yell putting my head in my hands.. I want Allie so bad.. To feel her hug..

But Perrie..

She sniffles and I look up.. Shittttt.

"Zayn if you didnt like me like that to begin with you should have told me.. you shouldnt have lead me on.. You should have said something about Perrie. I look no where near as pretty as her" she says whipping her tears away.

She does. She looks better. Shes more beautiful.. Shes everything i want. All that I need just to feel her by my side in the morning would complete me.. She completes me..

NO ZAYN!

She looks at me with her blue eyes.. Damn her!

"Allie.. I" I look at the ground and back up to her "I ,really like you im being honest.. It took me a month to figure this out bu-" I got cut off with her lips crashed to mine damn how I missed her so bad.

But Perrie. This is wrong! We need to stop!!!!!!

She stops and I smile

"Allie I... I have Perrie" I said quietly.

"I know. One more time couldnt hurt before I might have to let you go"

Her words sink into me so deep making me want to cry.. i lay back and look at the stars..

what the fuck am I gonna do.