Ch. 12 Will You?

Allie's POV:

He lets go and gives me a smile and like on que a blush appears on my cheeks. He lets out a low laugh and turns around walking back to the beach. I sigh and sit back on the sand and let the cool water wash up on the shore and onto my toes. I listen closely to the birds around me looking for their mate. The happy giggles of a little one behind me and parents talking. All the things I want in life. The things I want with Zayn.. Yes Zayn.

I let out a sigh and metally slap myself in the face. If I never would have fell for those stupid eyes.. That stupid smile.. That stupid laugh.. That stupid boy..

I hear running coming closer so my eyes jolt open and I turn around quickly to see 8 pairs of eyes on me wide eyed and full of hope and wounder. I look at them like they are crazy.. What the hell.

"Uhm.. Problem?" I say in a posh tone. They all bust out laughing I raise my eyebrow and look at them again with wounder.

"We." Niall started.

"Have." Lou interupted him.

"Somethinggg!" Harry shouted.

"To ask." Liam smiled proudly like this was his idea.

I motioned them to go on and they all just smiled like they were stupid dumb struck by a California beauty.

"Well.." Nialls strong Irish tone filled the beach.

"Will you like.." Harry's strong low British accent added onto Nialls giving it a beautiful tone.

"To go with us." Louis asked sweetly.

"On tour in a couple of weeks." Liam asked with his puppy dog brown eyes. My eyes widen and I go into a shock.. WHHHAAA!? They are asking ME?! Out of ALL people! Why!

"You have a beautiful voice and we'd like it if you were the opening act." Louis said like he was reading my mind.. Creepy.

"Wait I do?" I ask being dumbfounded. They all bust out laughing again and I roll my eyes.. Really? Am I that funny?

They stop all grabbing there stomachs and wipping there eyes.

"Please?" Harry got on his knees and got on both knees begging. Begging now..

"Will you?" Nialls sweet voice coos. I feel a blush and they all chuckle at that.

"Will you please?" Liam asked politely.. Just like Liam. I giggle and look all around they are all waiting for my answer hope in there eyes that ill just jump and say yes.

"Yeah, I will." I smile big. They all jump and scream all pulling me into a group hug that they do on stage. I giggle until I cant breathe.

They run up to the beach house I think to call management to say I said yes, and of course. To tell Zayn bet he will be SO happy! (Note the sarcasm)

I giggle and slowly walk up to the beach house letting the sand go inbetween my toes. Ive always loved the feeling. I finally make it to the steps and open the door and stepping into..yelling...

"What!? Guys! This will RUIN my TOUR!" I hear a fimiliar accent fill the air.. I frown at it knowing exactly who it is.

Zayn....

I walk into the living room all eyes were on me.

"H-he didnt mean it Allie!" Niall said shooting up from the couch. He must see the tears in my eyes..

"Ni.. We all know he did." I whisper so no one could hear my voice get all shakey and crackey.

"No he didnt he is ju-" Niall started.