Ch. 23 Last Time. No Goodbyes.

Allie's Pov:

I feel warm tears fall down my cheeks but quickly wipe them away when I see Niall, and Ed come out of there room. I show them a fake smile and they quickly smile back.

"Allie, love please dont go on MSN.." Niall whispers in my ear as we enter the elevator. But I really want to know why.

"Why not." I ask bluntly. Ed lets out a laugh but covers his mouth with his hand and Niall face palms himself which makes me laugh. I see Niall cracks a smile which shows his braces and makes me smile too. I love that so much about these two. THey can make me smile and laugh even when I dont want to.

The girls screams get louder and louder as we leave the hotel lobby and go out into the streets. Niall takes my hand and intertwins our fingers. He pulls me closer so I dont get mawed by the fans but they seem more mellow when they see me. Almost like they feel.. sorry... for me.. Niall tugs on my arm and I quickly jog up to where he is and get closer to him. We enter the van and the driver instintly takes us to the arena. I let out a sigh once we get in and Ed leads me to the dressing room we share together. I instantly sit down and let out a sigh.

"You going to be alright Allie.." Ed whispers sitting by me. I look up into his light blue eyes and smile at him.

"I can only hope." I say giving him a half hearted smile.

You see. Ever since me and Ed have met. He has become a very good close friend of mine. He knows what to say and how to say it. He makes me happy and he knows it.

He rubs my back and kisses my cheek.

"What do you want to sing tonight?" He asks in a whisper tone. I look back at him and he gives me his lazy smile.

"You're letting me pick?" I whisper back. He nods and I give a big real smile to him.. I think for a minute but instintly know which to sing.

"What about 'Give me love'?" I ask looking straight. He laughs and I look at him and he nods. He quickly gets his guitar and starts tuning it a lady pokes her head in and announces that we're on in 5. I let out a sigh knowing its not as bad as it seems. I walk up to the steps and reach the wings of the stage and look out. All those girls and few guys are here to see Me, Ed, and the boys. I feel a warm hand on my back and quickly turn around to see a smiling blonde hair boy.

"Niall." I breathe "Its just you." I say giving a fake smile. He kisses my forehead and looks down in my eyes.

"You'll do fine dont worry. You kicked ass the first time. You can kick ass again." He says quietly smiling. I let out a laugh and look at the stage again.

"Thank you Niall." I whisper and kiss him on the cheek. He says his 'No problems' and leaves back downstairs so Lou can do his make up and hair. Ed comes up with his guitar and smiles at me.

"You ready to rock this place out?" He says laughing. I nod and smile. We go running on the stage and I take the stool farthest to the left and Ed is on my right.

"Hellooooooo Alabama!" I say into the mic. The crowd screams and shouts and I smile. This is my last time. Ever. I smile to Ed and he smiles back.

"Now you all know this one. Of course. Ed wrote it. But I will be helping him sing. Even though he doesnt need it." I say laughing which makes them laugh too.

"One. Two. Three." Ed whispers to me. He starts his guitar and he nods my way. He wants me to start first.. Im not going to say her.

'Give me love.. Like Him.

Cause lately ive been waking up alone.

Pain splatters tear drops on my shirt.