Ch. 11 Why Ya Wanna?

Zayn's POV:

Harry drags her out of the room, her crying and screaming. I have never in my life seen Allie like that. I didnt know she had it in her to scream at me let alone anyone.. She seemed to sweet.

The look in her eyes when she seen me and Perrie in bed was... Horrible, she looked so heart broken her beautiful blue eye filled with sorrow.. Some friend I am aye? I sit up and rub my eyes. What a eventful morning.. I feel a warm hand on my bisep I look over to see Perrie smiling wide at me.

"Smile silly." She whispers. I give her a half hearted smile and get up, thank god I had my Calvin Klien boxers on. I open my balcony door and breath in.. I look over to my painting and touch it. I look down to see Allie's on the deck stairs crying..

Why..

Allie's POV:

"Allie?" I hear a deep Irish voice behind me. I jump and turn around to see a boy with blonde hair staring at me. My eyes widen and I wipe the remaining tears from my eyes and smile at him. He gives me a smile showing his braces and gives me a hug.

"Im Niall Horan. Harry said you need to be cheered up." His sweet Irish voice said. I smile and nod.

He gets his guitar out and smiles.

"What song Allie?" He asks tuning the guitar. I smile knowing what song.

"Why Ya Wanna by Jana Kramer." I say quietly blushing. He giggles and starts play the cords.

"I dont know the words.. So you sing love." He says looking at the ocean and starting over. I nod and smile.

'Out of all of the places in this little town

Yeah, you had to come walking in here and sit down

I'm hiding and hoping my face ain't too red

Since we been over, been trying like crazy to get you out of my head'

I start he nods and smiles taking the chorus now knowing the song.

'So-o-o

Why you wanna

Show up in a old t-shirt that I love

Why you gotta tell me that I'm looking good

Don't know what

You were thinkin'

You were doing

Moving in for a hug

Like you don't know I'm coming unglued

Why you gotta

Why you wanna

Make me keep wanting you'

He nods for me to do my part and I start in on the next line changing the words to fit Zayn.

'I wish you had on sunglasses to cover up those hazel eyes

I wish you said something mean to make me glad that you said goodbye

Why can't you look off somewhere if you catch me staring at you

Why can't you be cold like any old good ex would do'

Me and him both sing the chorus together, singing it in harmony our voices dont clash at all we blend perfectly.

'So-o-o

Why you wanna

Show up in a old t-shirt that I love

Why you gotta tell me that I'm looking good