Ch. 19 Truely, Madly, Deeply

Allie's Pov

I slowly open my eyes and smile at the memories of last night. I turn around trying not to wake up Zayn from his sleep. I made sure to move slowly so his arm was still around me. I look at him and smile.

His breath slow and steady, his stomach moving slowly up and down, His hair not in his usual quiff its down on his forehead no product in it. His blonde streek gone out of his hair now just leaving it jet black.

His long eye lashes together his breath steady. His lips form a little smile and I think to myself and wounder what he is thinking or dreaming.

"Stop staring Allie." He whispers. I get taken back and jump hitting my head. His eyes flutter open and his beautiful mocha eyes meet mine. He smiles wider and kisses my head.

"Its not nice to stare at people while sleeping babe." He whispers. I giggle at his morning voice.

"Sexy morning voice." I whisper. He smile and kisses my nose.

He reaches in his sweat pocket to see the time and his eyes widen. I lift my eye brow at him and he showed me his phone. It was '6;15' my mouth opened wide and he let out a deep laugh.

"Close your mouth love." He says making his hand close my mouth. I smile and kiss him. He peeks his head out to see if anyone is awake or up. He comes back in and closes the curtain again. I give him a puzzled look and he gave me a grin.

"Everyone is sleeping." He whispers. I giggle and roll ontop of him, but hop out of the bunk and head toward the kitchen. I just tricked thee Zayn Malik. I laughed to myself and got into the fridge and got some apple juice. I tip toed to get the glass but couldnt reach.

"Fuck.." I say under my breath and try climbing the counter. I long arm with big hands got the glass and handed it to be. I turned around to face Zayn. I smiled cheekyly and giggled pouring my juice. I feel his big warm arms snake around my waist and he placed kisses on my neck making me get goosebumps and shiver to his touch. I turn around he places his lips on mine. I push him away and bit my lip.

He runs his fingers over my lip and bites his own.

"What did I say about bitting that lip." He says in a low husky tone. I get why he doesnt like that. It turns him on

"You have no clue what that does to me." He whispers against my neck. I let out a giggle and push him away again.

"Not here! Everyone would hearrr!" I hissed. He let out a chuckle and kept kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot.

"We're here!" The driver shouts making me and Zayn jump apart..

I open everyones curtain and wake them up.

"We'll finish this later." He hisses in my ear. I giggle and take his hand as Paul leads us out of the bus. Screams start and flashes begin as me and Zayn step out of the tour bus for the first time in about 11 hours. I finally can strech my legs. Zayn pulls me closer as the fans try harder to get through and touch us all. I kinda get scared and snuggle more into his chest as he brings me closer girls screams get louder and there is clearly 'Awee's everywhere I smile at all the fans who support 'Zallie' security shows us our rooms and of course me and Zayn get a room together.

"Allie! Liam wants to do a twitcam, the want you and I there to support our fake relationship" He shouts. Wow that hurt.

I got a pair of soffee shorts on and fixed my bun leaving my Ed Sheeran Sweatshirt on. I walked down the hall since Zayn already left and knocked on Liam and Nialls door. Ed answered and smiled.

"Alright its about to start! 3...2....1....ON!" Liam shouts starting. We all wave and say hi at the same time.

I sit on the floor with the other guys as Liam ajusts the screen so all 7 of us are seen. Zayn comes behind me and puts his legs on either side of me pulling me closer, and putting his head on my shoulder. Liam sits down on the couch and smiles at the camara!

"Hey guys! This is our first twitcam on tour in the U.S!" Liam says all happy. I smile and look at the camara.

"Alright guys, ask the questions and we will try our hardest to answer." Harry said laughing because Niall fell off of the couch.

Liam got close and read but one caught his eyes and I knew that smile. He looked in my direction and smiled.

"Allie, Zayn this question is for you two." Liam started "What do you two love the most about eachother." He finished smiling widely. I smiled back and answered honestly.

"Well.. I love his personality, but i fell for his eyes. They are very mysterious and full of answers." I say smiling.

"Zayn?" Niall says his eye brow raised

"My thing I love the most about her yeah?" Zayn asks and Liam nods.

"Everything," He says kissing my cheek, the room fills with awe's and Liam looks at us.

"They fan that asked us that said thanks for answering and she supports Zallie." He smiles. I nod and rest the back of my head on Zayn's shoulder.

There will millions of questions asked Ed got asked alot. It was a really fun experience.

"Ok Zallie. This question is for you two." Liam says laughing at Niall who just had to throw away his sandwitch and is fake crying. I giggle and make eye contact with Liam and nod for the question.

"Well ZallieFan345 asks how much could you explain your love for eachother."

"Truely Madly Deeply in love with this girl. You can't explain love." Zayn says. I nod and kiss his cheek.

"She said thanks for answering and she loves you two together. She said you guys are like peas and carrots." He says smiling. I giggle and nod.

"Alright guys! Its now 11:23 over here in Alabama so we are hitting the hay we are all pretty Knackered its been along day! We love you all!" Liam says and we all say bye at the same time and he stops the twitcam.

"Great acting Allie!" Liam says smiling. Zayn gets up and exits to use the toliet, well I wasnt acting.. I thought to myself. I smile at Liam and nod. I hug them all before mopping my way back to our room. I get in and shut the door behind me.. I slide down the wall and put my head in my hands. Does he mean it that he loves me or is he just acting the things he says when we're around the boys are horrible and hurt my feelings.. I hear someone coming and quickly get up and wipe my tears away walking toward the kitchen. Zayn comes in and shuts the door locking it too. I pretend to do something and get out something to drink.

"Allie?" He says a bit louder. I snap my head over to him and give him my full attention now.

"I said hi 3 different times are you ignoring me or something." He asks coming closer. I shrug setting my juice down and walking toward the bedroom.

"Allie wait." He says. I turn around and look up into his eyes.

"Did I hurt your feelings baby.." He whispers kissing down my jaw and down to my neck. I let out a little mhm and let him resume what he was doing.

"Im sorry, I didnt mean to.." He whispers on my skin. I groan and throw him on the bed slamming the bedroom door.

"Alright. We're finishing what we started 5 hours ago." I giggle crawling ontop of him. He laughs and looks straight in my eyes.

"I love you Allie." He whispers against my lips.

------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly hate this chappie it is such a filler.. Lmao sorryyy, sorry if you hate me forever and always I take full blame for this shitty chapterr!

Much love beautiful carrots♥

-Destini(: