Ch. 5 Ignoring and Help

Alli'es POV:

I lay on my bed just thinking for awhile.. Why was he ignoring me like this i mean really.. I thought we had something good going on.. He protected me from Nick and yeah I dont really know..

'Hey Alliiiiiieeeeee!!!! We're going out tonight! Whether or not you like it! I WILL drag you out of that apartment! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx much love babes! - Veronica'

Oh greattt! My bestfriend knows how depressed and down I am about Zayn... Because she knows how much I like him. He was so different , and mysterious and I like that. I guess Ill go to get her off my back. I havent really been out of the house. Only for work and to go get some food for the house or for Mac

'Okay I guess.. What time? 8?'

'YEP! Wear something sexxxxyyyyyyyy!!'

I laugh at her text and throw my phone down on my bed to get a shower. I look at the clock once I get out and see its 6:30. Perfect right on schedual. I go to my closet and go through my dresses that I have I decide to pick a dress that goes half way up my thy, and was tight showed my curves nicely and looked great. I blew dry my hair and losely curled them so my long blonde hair was perfect.

I put some eye shadow on and some mascara not to much make up and I was done with 15 minutes to spare. I heard a knock on my door and I just know its Veronica I quickly answer

she comes in and hugs me tightly "Oh MI GAWWSSSHHHH YOU LOOK GORGGG!" she yells I laugh

"Common! TO THE CLUB!" she protested I laughed and we were off my silver sparkly steletos were clicking along the side walk louder than Veronicas

"You'll love this club I promise!" She smiles I nod

"Just a little down. Hopefully this will make me feel a little happier" I give her a half smile and she gives me one back.

We wait in line til its our turn to go inside we get in and there are drunks.. EVERYWHERE. Im only 16 and not really supposed to be here but Veronica is 19 and can I just look a little older than I should. Veronica and I go to the bar and she gets us shots. I dont drink mine but she drinks mine.

"PARTAY TIMEE!" She yells going on the dance floor I just sit by the bar alone like I knew I would be.

I got up to leave but I seen him. Zayn.. But I tried not to notice him at all. I walk in the other direction just to bump into someone.

"Im so sorry love!" He said in a Irish accent

"I-its okay im sorry I wasnt paying attention" I said quietly

He smiled and his braces showed "Im Niall Horan!" He extended his hand and I shook it "Im Allie Nixton.." his smile faded from his face.

"Do I really look that bad.." I said look into his pretty blue ones "No love you look gorgeous!" he said nervously "Its just Im one of Zayns band mates.. Ive heard of you before" He said looking down "Oh...Like??" I said curious to know if its good or bad he looked up and his eyes got very simpithetic

"You were his one night stand.." Niall said my eyes widend with disbelief and tears came down before I could even think about holding back my tears. Nialls eyes widen and his mouth gapped open he pulled me into a hug.

"You didnt deserve that Allie.. You seem very sweet.." He said in my ear I could tell he wasnt drunk either he didnt have the scent on his breath at all.

I pull away and wipe away my tears. "Do I still look okay?" I said looking at my steletos he grinned and blushed "You look stunning love."

"Where is Zayn?" I said getting a grin on my face

He pointed over at Zayn who was flirting with a blonde in the booth. I marched over with my model walk that Veronica helped me do and Niall was closely behind me. His eyes widened when he saw and quickly jumped up and acted like he wasnt all over her and smiled.

I rolled my eyes like I did when we first met.

"You know Zayn. You were EXACTLY like i thought you would be! A airhead jerk! You just wanted sex out of me! Thats all you wanted!? I should have just listen to myself the first time I saw you but no! I ACTUALLY thought you were different! But you are EXACTLY like EVERY guy i have been with!" I screamed at him I didnt care if i was crying with that I slapped him across the face and walked toward the exit

"ALLIE! WAIT!" Zayn yelled but I didnt turn around. No I wasnt going to fall for it this time. Before I got to touch the door someone pulled me back, and turned me around.

"LISTEN TO ME!" He yelled I pushed him off me but he still followed me

"Please Allie just please let me explain hear me out!" He walked in front of me so now i have to listen

"What the hell do you want!" I yelled tears streaming down my face yet again.

"Im sorry okay! I know I should have just said I wanted to be just friends but I just couldnt resist alright! You just! I dont know!"

My eyes widened.. Just friends? thats all I am to him was a friend? I smack him in the face again and stormed off home again my steletos clicking was the only sound on the street, and my small sobs here and there i finally get to my appartment and unlock my door i throw my shoes and sprint to my room this night was shit like always. Its just in my best intrest just to go to bed now.

I quickly take my make up off and get into my tank top and short shorts get into bed.. And think about Zayn before going to bed again..

I wake up the next day feeling like shit for how much I cried.. I got on to MSN and there was the news that ruined my life....

" Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards a new addition to the hollywood couples!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------